Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar blushes hearing Flamey, but still looks on Flicker with his defying face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Man, I completely forgot Ky's specs, and I never did Zeke's or Dei's.... This was them from the first couple of pages.

Name: Mikael (Pronounced mee-kah-EL) Kyle Carterson (call him any variation of Mikael or call him Ky)
Species: Anthro Grey Wolf
Specialties: Very swift and very agile
Cock size: 8 inches
Sheath/pouch?: Yes
Height: 5'9"
Eye Color: Blue
Clothes?: Yes
Clothes: Blue T-Shirt (a little bit small for him, it's his favorite) with "X-treme" written diagonally across it in Neon Green, Black Jeans
Appearance: Mostly grey (white front), Black stripe from between his eyes down to his nose, slim and moderately muscular
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, energetic and happy-go-lucky, but serious when it comes to battle. Never really done any sexual activities.
Likes: Pizza, running, sports, wrestling, watching wrestling, skateboarding, friendly people.
Dislikes: Hospitals and their food, liars.
Weapons?: Yes.
Weapons: Whatever is at hand at the time--pretty much good with anything.
Powers?: Yes.
Powers: Extreme rage will cause him to become twice as fast and strong.
occ: :shock: i'm gone for 3-5-6-12 12 hours and i find 20 pages added to the rpg. dam you ppl are fast. oh and gunter i see you've found naruto.

Cronos's eyebrow twiched "ya know you can be weird sometimes, Ryon. and if nothing gets out then how will we get out? and whats up with the petting? are you sure your not lovers?"
Veemon's Followers
"... Yes," said Zeke. "What, jealous or something?"

OOC: lol Better catch up, though other than the part with Ky and Zeke and Ryon you weren't really involved, unless you wanna be! lol It was kinda funny though, Mar's in trouble.
OOC: I am... >.< Damn me and my luck :P Gotta wait till Gun-Gun comes back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol- Sorry! I hate it when I get the dart!!

IC:

Flicker straighten's up. "I see. Mar... last question."

Ryon grinned widely. "YAP!! I can open be weird sometimes- All the other guys at the sanctum say that! Hahaha!! Anyway, the only way we get in and out- is through me! It's MY dimension- I get to open and close it- or send something there permanently, seals and so on-" Ryon blurted out cheerfully and hyperactively.
Ky shudders. "Creepy."
Ryon yapped and yapped about random things without taking a breath (Guradians don't need to breathe anyway) like cars, horses- and Michael Jackson probably being a demon-
"Yes, Flicker?" Mar's ears went up as he waited for the question.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky stops him after a minute or so.

"Ryon, what exactly does this have to do with anything?"