Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar blushes, starting to move his claws on his back silently to prepare to break the locks on his legs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
seit and geon walked infront of the guarded Building.once again,the Zombies guarded the door.

Seit:"....isnt this a bitch....i remember when me and you cleared this building....and we got to do it again.."

Geon:"....well....we got to..."

Seit and Geon lunged for the zombies guarding the door,smoothly takingthem out.the entered the building and started cleaning house there.

---------------

Grim:".....so...they've turned there backs on the brotherhood again.....Legion..."

Grim was standing at the top of the building,motioning for legion,who walked up to Grim and bowed.

Grim:".....make sure they dont make it up...here...alive.."

Legion:".....yes...brother..."

Legion bowed once again and disappeared.at the Rate Geon and Seit where going,they have tooking back 3/16 floors of Zombie guards.
"It deppends, dear brother..." Flicker patted his brother on the head. He then went over to Mar, and conjured mancles on his wrists! "Don't even think about it... they're unbreakble. I want to ask you a couple of questions...." Flicker developed a creepy air around him.
Flamey goes and sits next to Mar. "What's going on?"
Mar looked over both his now locked arms, then turned his face to Flicker, smiling nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nothing, I'm just going to ask a couple of questions to both of you, it's a little game..." Flicker said.

"Firstly... Mar... Did you know it was MOLESTING if the kid doesn't know what you were doing you SICK PEDOPHILE? Come on, this is like truth or death- I Mean dare..." Flicker said in a kiddie voice.
Flamey looks on in confusion. Flicker was using big words.
Mar blushed in embarrassment, but then his blushing went away suddenly as he had a serious look in his face. "Yes."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay. Next question, What else did you do, Mar? And Flamey? Did you do anything to him? Please tell me! isn't this FUN!?" Flicker said in a kiddie voice again- cracking his knuckle LOUDLY.
"I sucked his... member... some times, before, while he wanted to kill himself..." Mar told Flicker, looking on him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad