Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Flamey feels every hit. Not the pain, just a jolt. "F-flicker... Don't.... Please...."
Mar actually felt a tingle in his body as the veins which circulated within Flicker stopped, as they had his own blood inside. "Wha...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"DON'T DIE, FLICKER!" Flamey tries his hardest to get back into the Shadow Realm, but he's getting tired.
Shadow Realm:

Flicker gasped- it didn't hurt- but he was imobile, and his blood couldn't circulate- he couldn't breathe-

Ry set him up. "That's temporary, in the mean time..." he said, his pupils changed again. "There we go... Now I have your powers too... begone, weakling." He flung Flicker's dying form into the air- and opened a warper in mid air- Flicker passed through- and landed in front of Mar and Flamey.

Ry started whistling.
Flamey gasps and almost jumps on him. "Flicker, noo!" He hugs him tightly. "You're hurt!"
"Flicker!" Mar called out as he ran to the damaged dragon. "Flicker, what happened?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"C-Can't breathe- lungs- hit me-" Flicker wheezed-
Flamey looks to Mar for help. "Can you help him? Please, Mar?"
"I'll try!" Mar nodded as he put both claws over Flicker's chest, some energy started to go around his body, starting to get rid of any negative status his body could have currently, Mar's vision got a bit blurry meanwhile, but he kept blasting Flicker with healing auras.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flicker's arteries suddenly open up again- and he takes large breaths.