Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
cronos's voice suddenly came from behind Dei. "Who says theres going to be a fight." he put a dagger at Dei's throat. the Cronos beside Ky disintegrated into woodchips. " there was two reasons for me to cut down the trees. one was to flush you out. the second was to use my control over death to create a clone so i could do this."
Veemon's Followers
Dei grins. "Do me a favor. Touch my shoulder."
Cronos grins back. "no thanks. i'd rather not. and i still want to hear your plans."
Veemon's Followers
Dei shrugs and takes a step back into Chronos. He walks right through. "This isn't the real me. How do you think I did 'that voice thing'?"

Several Dei's suddenly appear from various places.

"Good luck," they all say at once.

One of the Deis step forward.

"And why do you need to know my plans? That's rather nosy."
"its my nature to be nosy." he grined and through a dagger at each one. "so which one bleeds?"
Veemon's Followers
Dei shakes his head. "You'll find out at the time of your last breath."

Ky, however, runs up to one and tries his InfernoSlash attack. It misses big time, but the Dei he was aiming for kicks him away, sending him hard into the ground.
"unless that happens, of course." he threw four daggers at the one that had kicked Ky then hit Dei with a kick to the stomach, sending him flying.
Veemon's Followers
Dei moves almost like a shadow. He seemed to simply dematerialize before Cronos saw him three feet away from where he had been before. "Nice try... Stupid Ky...."
"not done yet." he kicked out to the side then threw daggers to eather side and above Dei, knowing that he'd dodge. just incase he didn't dodge and decided to take the hit, he drew his sword and slashed across Dies middle and then thrust out.
Veemon's Followers
Dei reads moves well. He does dodge, but not in the way Cronos expects. He flips backwards, catching the dagger above him between his feet and dodging the sword at the same time. When he lands, the dagger's in his hand, pointing at Cronos.

"Once, Ky tried something similar, only he used a skateboard and spears from his defeated enemies."