Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: Oh no- I meant Dark Blue- in the RP. Read several of my past posts- and you'll see him following you. :D
OOC:
O.o you have another guy in there? I thought you only had one lol. I guess you can pop up at the hotel room for dinner =p lol again, sorry ^_~
Kai cut him the piece that Humon wanted and then got himself a piece and started to eat.
He takes a bite and smiles. "turned out well since I forgot it for a bit", he winks.
"You did it wonderfully." compumented Kai.
" thanks" he blushes lightly
OOC: lol- no- I'm Gunter's substitute. No problem, if you need Blue- he's in your Bathroom, moping.
"You got to teach me how to cook like this because my food I make taste horrible." said Kai as he kept on eatting but swollow in every sentece he makes.
Keres takes the gem Dark Keres was holding.

"Then what's this red gem? Dark Keres and I used our Time Blade to bring back a clue for us on who released Geon... And I still wonder why you're in the same boat as them Seit. You were the one who sealed Geon in the first place. How can I be sure that you're not an enemy..." Keres said at Seit. "Well... maybe just because he's freaky and weird... or maybe he already was one of them to start... Hmmm... I'll go with the weird... this place is already weird as it is..." Dark Keres said as he saw pigs with wings fly by.
"Ah- swine demons! Helios Flames!" Blaize said suddenly, the pigs were engulfed in white fire, and burning. "There must be a rift open-"