Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: im at a roadblock here in my RP.sorry man..i need alittle time to think.
" I don't need to be cause we are already here." said said as the reach the end of the door and the was a huge dragon like creature's bones at the center and demon bird were flying around it. "I found him."said Kai as he saw Calub at the mouth of the bones.
"wow" he said in amasement. "a whole different world..."
He looks over to Kai.

"Is this anoter world?"
"I believe so. Look it's Calub." answered Kai as he made his way to Calub. "Oh he's here. Oh well it'll be too late anyway." said Calub as he jumped inside the the bone body.
he wriggles his way out of Kai's grasp and follows Calub into the body.

"where are you, you little..." :shock: "whoop!" he slips on a bone and lands hard on his ass.
he giggles lightly as he gets back up.
"I am not that far in fact, I am in front of you." said Calub as he stand next to sword. "How you like our father's resting place?" asked Calub. "I think it suits you Calub." answer Kai.
Blue stopped, seeing them disappear. "Good luck." He whispered, and walked away. "This is not my concern. Demons are the Guardians' problem." He thought to himself- then he stopped dead in his tracks. "Kai's not just a half demon... he's my friend..." Blue thought. He then vanished in a blur of blue flashes, homing in on their traverse-trail and appearing behind Humon.
OOC: Whoa, Blitz, long time no see! (Hey, forever is a long time, right?) Where'd Gunter go?

IC: "I know," said Ky. "That's the reason I've been able to access my power lately.... Why does he want Blue destroyed?"
OOC:

is it me or is this sounding familiar for some reason...?

IC:

he just stands there, ready to pounce on command, listening to their conversation for threatning words.
"It won't matter I'll kill you all!!!" said Calub going to grab the but he was pushed back. "Humon I have an idea. You stop him I get the the weapon." Kai rush to it. "NO THE SHADOW-DEMON SHURIKAN IS MINE!!!" said Calub as he made a demonice orb and shoot to Kai.