Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
he giggles again, his tail wagging in excitement. "Let's go!" he says as he runs in slow-motion back to the room, his butt rippling in at every impact on the ground as a squirrel calmly walks by.
Occ: i had issues with school. ic:

Cronos lifted Ky's head and captured his lips, teasing Ky's lower lip asking to enter his moist cavern.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Am Sick, might not be able to post much.

Keres regains consciousness after the explosion, trying to stand up. "Uhhh... what happened... Where's Dark Keres!?"

In a river in the middle of nowhere, Dark Keres' body is floating on the water.
OOC: I'll be able to post... but not so frequent, I'm currently writing another fic- which drags me from earth for SOME time... still, I'll see what I can do. But I need Wolfe to reply first <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I can't be on as often- I've got work, but I can be on during work! (at breaks)
He goes out of slow motion and runs past the squirrel scaring it half to death as his tail whips from side to side. "OH!" he reminds himself as he skids to a stop and runs back. "I'll carry those this time" he says after a short giggle. "I'll walk with you". he says as he gives Kai the cutest smile he can muster.
Sorry Mar, can't find what you posted last.... remind me?
OOC: Oh! It was just that Flamey and I entered the hotel, I was still carrying him as we looked for a way to get someone to give us food lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"His existance is a threat to the world... The Guardians can't kill him... Angels can't kill him.... demons can, but they aren't strong enough so far.... and I doubt he even knows how much of a danger he is to everything.... I must destroy him.... but he too many powerful friends... they gave Vermilion a hard time... there is some way to destroy him... but I'll have to find it first." Shadow thought silently to himself.
Kai got out of the water and said "Alright" as they were heading back to the room. Kai open the door and allowed Humon to go first.