Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
DarkBlue Wrote:[he didnt notice cronos had been rubbing his cock, but neither did cronos] [for now]

OOC: That is.
occ: only 5:49 am right now- almost six (grins) another week without sleep, a new record!
*laughs* "no problem, i love milkshakes myself "*sips my milkshake and pats mullens back and giggles at the two pennies again*
Da WOLFE Wrote:
DarkBlue Wrote:[he didnt notice cronos had been rubbing his cock, but neither did cronos] [for now]

OOC: That is.

oh... That.
*snapping out of his drink induced stupor, Cronos looks down and sees that he had been rubbing Blue's cock* sweet holy hell! i did not mean to do that!
Veemon's Followers
Ky nods to himself. Yeah, that was it. I thought so.
[blue soon felt his legs getting tired, (thats a surprise, running didnt make him tired, but this does?) so he shifted around, and like a dog to an owner, rested his head on Ky's head, and dozed off, one off his back legs rested on cronos crotch, but he didnt know that for he was too tired to look]
[then he heard cronos yell, and that's what made himrealize what cronos was doing-] aw- SHIT! how come i didnt feel that!? [he said tensely, that part was usually very sensitive, mustve been all the rubbing]
OOC funny thing, love me...love me just came on the radio
Veemon's Followers
http://onabru.iespana.es/radio.blog/?autoplay=5
Veemon's Followers
occ: im too tired to turn the damn thing on, maybe the mp3 player- nah-

ic: CRAP- i thought that was just part of a bellyrub!!!