Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''Heh, yeah right!'' Mar grins and starts running a bit faster, getting ahead of Flamey even more, wanting him to go even faster ''Come on! I know you can do it!''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a determined look on his face, Flamey pushes himself to run past Mar once again.
Mar smiles and lets Flamey go ahead of him, in some moments, they finish the race as they ran even more than half-mile, Mar just behind Flamey, grinning and looking on him ''Good job Flamey!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins and flops onto the ground, panting. "Where are we now?"
''I guess we are far from the hotel now... but I don't think it should be a problem to return...'' Mar slowly says smiling, his tail wagging around ''You tired Flamey?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins and nods, sitting up.
''Hmm... maybe we should get you something to eat... it's been too much time without food... let's see...'' Mar grins and picks up Flamey, then holds him from his thighs as he makes him cross his legs around Mar's waist and his arms across his shoulders so Mar can carry Flamey ''I'll carry you to the hotel, at least we can get something to eat''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Keres wakes up the next day as the sun rose. "Hmmm... Morning already?" Keres notices that his clothing wasn't white anymore and his wings were gone. "Huh?..." Keres sees Blaize infront of him and turns to see Dark Keres behind him grinning. "EEEEEEEE!!!" Keres squeals loudly as he kicks Dark Keres right into the wall.

Dark Keres stands up after he got kicked. "What the heck is the problem with you! I didn't do anything!"

"How'd YOU get out?!" Keres says staring at Dark Keres.

"Simple! I went throught the exit!" Dark Keres says chuckling.

"Hah hah, very funny! Why'd you get out?" Keres says grabbing Dark Keres by the collar.

Dark Keres rolls his eyes. "Well I couldn't stand the pressure of seeing too much of your fantasies with that gaurdian of yours."

"WHAT!? That's it!!" Keres and Dark Keres starts to fight each other in a funny anime fighting cloud.
Flamey grins. "Yay, food!" He hugs Mar while he carries him.
Mar smiles and carries Flamey back to the hotel, without much haste actually, but it was only two miles away so meh... they'd be there quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad