Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"no worrys man,just keep the Guardians off my back"Seit thought back at Cerberus.

OOC:ok....time to get more sleep....up all night at the grind,bangin my head to Among them.
Dark Keres chuckles as he hears Blaize, "You know you really shouldn't do something like that and try to enter the mind inhabited by more souls you know..." As Blaize listened to Keres mind, he could see that there was like 7 Kereses in there, including Dark Keres. "The one out there is the Keres you know and love, the normal Keres. We the other Kereses are his other selves, his 'personalities' I'm the dark one... I'm just lending you a helping hand for now..." "Why are you helping us Dark?" Keres thought. "Coz I don't want to blamed for something I didn't do..." Dark Keres said in both Keres' and Blaize's minds. "I'm not the one who released this so called Geon."

-----------------------------------------------

"You go your own way, I'll go mine..." Keres said as he turned away when Seit disappeared. "Let's go Blaize, I want to know who really released Geon... Can we go over to where he was sealed before?..."
"I know that, but still I have to protect him, including his mind." Blaize said to Dark-Keres and Keres's minds.
"Don't worry Seit- I may not be your Guardian anymore... But I'll always protect you."
"Don't worry yer beloved V.I.B's body or mind or even soul... as long as I'm here and Keres over there doesn't release me... I can't do anything and he still would have 100% of his powers, including the power to heal... It's pretty weird really... Normal or rather now Light Keres has the power to rip out a person's soul out of his/her body. While me, Dark Keres, has only the power to possess and heal." Keres just chuckles as he hears Dark Keres complain. "If I was the one in control of this powerful body I could've erased this dimension already and everything in it, or kill everyone with my bare hands or even fuck your stupid Gaurdian till his ass gets ripped." Dark complains some more.

"Awww shut up already Dark!" Keres grunts, though he was kinda affected when Dark Keres mentioned having "fun" with Blaize.

"Okay Blaize, let's go find who ever released Geon." Keres says as he hops on Blaize. "And yeah... I have wings... but I don't know how to fly... yet..."
Blaize raised his brow again, and tilted his head, his claws retracted. "You're gonna try to fuck me till my ass rips?" Blaize asked in Keres's mind. "What does "fuck" mean?" Blaize asked- but before Keres can answer- "I can help you with the flying part!"
"WTF? You don't know what FUCK is!? YEAH I'm gonna fuck you when I get control of this b..." Dark Keres ranted till he was interrupted by Keres who buried Dark Keres into the depths of his mind. Then Keres leaned over to whisper to Blaize what fuck meant.
"Oh." Was Blaizes reaction. "Er... but why would Dark-Keres want to 'fuck' me?" He asked curiously.
Keres was trying to flap his wings, they moved a bit, but not that much. Then Keres turns to Blaize as he heard his question. "Well, usually, people 'fuck' errr rather, 'make love' with people who they love very much to show how much they love them. But for Dark Keres and some other weird people, they just fuck people for their own enjoyment." Keres sighs and wents into his mind for a second to hit Dark Keres with a mallet.
"So... it is 'enjoyable' to fuck?" Blaize asked, his head tilted.