Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Dark Keres wonders what tickled him from inside. "Must be that orb... Hmmm... that Gaurdian is pissing me off... I must devise a new plan..." Dark Keres disappears from where he was wherever he was.

Keres was panting a lot, eyes glowing red as he suddenly picks up his Scythe. "Ahhh! MURDERER!!!" Keres slashed Blaize. "...Mother... Father... uhhh..." Keres' eyes turn green again and he collapses onto the ground unconcious.
Blaize dodged at the last second. "Woah... Another V.I.B. with issues-" Blaize said to himself. He then licked Keres on the head once, and tirelessly stood guard for the rest of the night.
As the sun rose, Keres woke up to find his scythe in his hand. "Huh... What am I doing with this?..." Keres puts it aside then looks at his paw. "Hmmmph..." Keres looks at Blaize. "...Dark Keres came here... didn't he?..." Keres says as he starts to chant a spell. "Seal Removal" The seal on Keres' left paw disappeared and his paw gets ingulfed in a blue flame. "Let's see how much damage Dark did this time..." Keres looks at Blaize. "You might wanna fly in the air or something..." Keres touches the ground and the ground and everything on it in a 20 mile radius turned into Ice. Keres then sighs and puts the flame out and everything that was turned to Ice reverted to normal. "... At least I still have 20% of my power left..." Keres walks towards Blaize and wraps his arms around him. "You've been protecting me while I was asleep weren't you?..." Keres kisses Blaize on the forehead. "Thanks..." Keres said.
Tired, Zeke had gone back to the hotelr and stayed there along with Ryon, while Ky, Blue and Cronos stayed where they were.
Blaize nodded. "No problem buddy." He said, pouncing and licking him on the face, "I'm just glad he didn't hurt you beyond repair or something..."

---

"Wanna' ride?" Ryon offered cheerfully.
Keres nuzzles Blaize, licking him back. "Well yeah... the physical damage isn't that much, but he drained a lot of my powers... and I hate it when he tries to get into my mind and make me remember stuff I don't want to remember..." Keres grabs Blaize and lays on top of him and pokes his nose. "I wonder if you can become a TV or something... I'm gonna miss my Yakitate Japan anime..." Keres keeps on beeping your nose, wagging his tail around. "Bleh... I should put my clothes on now before someone sees me naked...... Hmmm... nah... maybe later." Keres licks Blaize's neck. "I never have heard much about you Gaurdians... were you guys created out of thin air or something?" Keres asks as he nibbled on Blaize's ears.
Blaize chuckled. "Nope- we were created by God to keep the balance in time, space, occurances, good- and evil." Cerberus explained. "It's quite complicated really- once we become full-fledged Guardians, our original powers are retained- and eaven strengthened- and we are given standard Guardian powers." Blaize explained. "Did you say TV? I can't be one- but I can conjure one-"
"You're bound to what God commands and your contract with your V.I.B. right?... So if ever your contract and duty to your V.I.B. ends... Does that mean I won't see you again?..." Keres says, sighing, looking at Blaize.
"Nope- you'll see me again. All past V.I.B.s can summon their past Guardians in times of need. We are also bound by the Guardian Sanctum, the laws and rules and stuff. We have it hard."
Seit sensed the sift in power again.he got pissed ths time.

"god damnit"
Seit jumps off the hotel,starts runs down the wall until he was level with the forest.then kicked off the building, starting him off though the forest until he got to Keres.

"...what the hell did i tell you.."