Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Moonshadow..." Blue murred in his sleep, shifting.
"Awwww he got away Blaize..." Keres groans then looks down towards Blaize. "Hey Blaize, can you follow the scent of a person like a dog does?"
"Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh!!" Blaize nodded enthusiastically.
"Hm? Moonshadow.... Has he been here?"
"What's... going to going to happen... to me... Moon..sha...dow... I'm Scared...."
Keres gets two collars from his bag, one is collored pink and has a red heart on the middle, the other one was black with a violet heart on the middle. Keres puts the pink one around his neck and then hands the other one to Blaize. "Can you try to search for this scent on this collar? It belongs to my negative self, Dark Keres..." Keres worriedly says, then he thinks to himself, "I'm sorry Cerberus, but I have to go and make sure that Dark Keres will never harm anyone ever again."

OOC: Sorry if this is a double post, something's wrong with my browser.
Blaize examines the collar. "This was why I was appointed your Guardian- to keep you from doing anything that may hurt you." Blaize bowed his head, asking forgiveness. "I promise you, if Dark-Keres comes here, a Guardian or two will be sent to take care of it!"
Keres sighs then puts the black collar on you. "Okay... and You're right... I shouldn't be going in alone. So shall we go catch up with Cerberus the others?" Keres says as he stroked Blaize's fur.
"I'm sure Cerberus went back to Guardian Sanctum. He's wuite annoyed by me, hahaha-" Blaize chuckled as he let Keres but the collar on him.
"Hmmm... I guess we're free to go wherever we want then! I wanna see more of this place... and I think I need to wash my clothes..." Keres says, then looks down to Blaize. "Hey Blaize, is there a lake nearby here?"