Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"all right then. hey Ky, lets get back to that skate park."
Veemon's Followers
"Sure!" Ky jumps on his board and begins skating there.
I run up and get on.
Veemon's Followers
Ky goes right back to the halfpipe at full speed, doing a few 360's back and forth to test how Cronos would react.
I laughed "come on, lets do something a bit more tricky"
Veemon's Followers
Ky nods. "You sure? Cause I've set no limits!"
"good. let's go!"
Veemon's Followers
"If you say so!" Ky picks up speed and flies high in the air, doing a combo of a 360 and a backflip and landing on his board.

OOC: lol I'm falling asleep--I'm gonna turn in now. Goodnight!
To Zeke, Seit, and Zeke's parent's surprise- Cerberus, Zeke... AND Shadow had disappeared.

---

Zed, Moonshadow, Zeke, Cerberus, Cerberea, Blue- and even Shadow, Sat at the Guardian council round table. Along with the head Guardians:

Zante and Zanma. Their Partner Guardian animals, Limitless and Eternal, sat by their sides.

Cerberus: (Slams paw on the table) It's not fair! This goes against the way of the Guardian! I wasn't there to protect my VIB!

Zed: Au Contraire, Your V.I.B. is not the one who needs to be protected.

Cerberus: What are you getting at!?

Zed: Zeke, explain.

Zeke: (Sighs) Cerberus, you're a good Guardian- and you know that... But we have a bigger crisis at hand.

Cerberus: W-what?

Zeke: My current V.I.B.... was put to danger, and we could do nothing but watch them from here. Do you know why we are disobeying the law of the Guardians?

Cerberus: No- but-

Zeke: -BECAUSE we are testing your VIB. He has no significance for the future; in fact- he is a threat to it.

Cerberus: Partner- you LIE!!

Moonshadow: No, it is true. Your VIB had a bad past- and just because of that, he loses his sanity, and becomes a threat to everything near him. We can
Seit looks at cerberus,with a hint of cnofusion.
"hey.....are you ok?"
he kneels down beside cerberus.