Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
occ: YAY!!! another hellsing fan!!!ic:

"you've already answered that yourself, unless your holding back. but sense we're, no i'm, ignorant, the only thing i can say is...that...i'm sorry."

i put my head down unable to look at him anymore.

"but i can't do even that. once again i would be selfish to do so. anything i do to try to help blue would be selfish. if theres one thing i've learned is that power can only bring harm to those i love, so i give up looking for it. but i can't ignore what i have, its a part of me. but, the thirst for death. its funny. i'm being persicuted for something i was born with. so what do i do about it. or are you talking about a different kind of thirst for death. but i'm clueless as to what it is. and then you may be talking about another thirst for power, too. i'm stabbing into the dark, where the killer and blue is, with a knife. i've already wounded blue deeply, and the killer is waiting for me to finish it. if i do nothing, he dies of his wounds. if i do something, i risk killing him. but heres the killer; its selfishness. so if i do something to try and help i'll end up killing him. and sense i can't, won't, do a thing about it he'll die anyway. about the only damn thing i can do is pick up the pieces and move on. unless, of course your holding back something vital. and then, perhaps not. or you could've been waiting for me to relize all this. but, once again, i can't do shit about it, can i? why am i asking you? i already know i can't do anything, lest it be selfish. there is no redemption for those so far fallen from the light and with him, the unforgiveable sins."

[i]We have no use
For the truth
now
Veemon's Followers
At that moment, Zeke happens to walk by and hear what Cronos is saying. He walks up and sits next to him.

"Cronos... You can't help what you are... but you can help what you can be."
Zeke followed Zeke closely but casualy, eyes kept sharp for anything that was out of the ordinary.

---

Cerberus got up. "Yes, Seit."

---

"Believe what you want, Ky... I do not wish to alter what you believe in... to Blue... You were more than his closest friend." Wolfbane said to Ky before Ky left.

As soon as Cronos finished, he turned around, and faced him. A peacful smile on his face. "Cronos, Being persecuted isn't so bad, there are many out there suffering worse. Death is only going to sleep after a day of torture..." Wolfbane crossed his arms and tilted his head. "your knife may have wounded Blue deeply... but you forgot something: Blue can heal."

With that, Wolfbane closed his eyes... and in his place- Blue sat, head crying on his knees- like he did a long time ago.

You see, my friend? He's sorry. Wolfbane's voice sounded out in the wind.
Keres stands up and follows Cerberus and Seit again as he broke the barrier, yet somehow his mind wasn't at ease.
"You know- this is really bothering me..." Cerberus said to Keres. "If this Dar-Keres and you becomes one... and you both threaten the existance of this world- the Guardians will have to take you down- I don't want that to happen 'cuz I like you-" He said absentmindedly as he pondered in discomfort.
Keres sighs. "I'm not sure really... coz if Dark Keres and me would become one... I'm not even sure I'd still exist... I'd probably be locked inside my mind while Dark Keres would control my body..."
"Well, as long as there are still traces of you- I'm sure someone will find a way." Cerberus said.

---

Jura hit the ground as Chaos flipped him over in a counter attck- then disappeared- making Vermilion attack nothing but air- then countered- and flipped Vermilion onto Jura so they were in a 69 position. They got up hastily in embarassment.

"You're both getting better... It took me twelve seconds to make you hit the ground. Four times more than when we first started!" Chaos said, slowly regaining his childlike psyche.

"Chaos- damn man!" Jura said in awe.

They took a break, and started meditating.

Jura: *opens an eye* Hey, lets talk about stuff. This is boring.

Chaos: Okay Mr. Jura! What do you wanna' talk about?

Vermilion: Let's talk about my old body- *sigh* I miss those boobs-

Chaos: *chuckles* Me, I like clouds... I like watching them... and making what they form! What do you like Mr. Jura?

Vermilion: Obviously, kids.

Jura: I don't know why- I just like kids.

Chaos: Why?

Jura: Dunno, I just like em a lot.

Vermilion: Heh- *shoves Jura a bit* hell yeah- You like kids alright- you remember that time I caught you giving Flamey head? HAHAHA!! You old child-molesting pervert-

Jura: HAHAHA!! yeah- I remember that!!

Chaos: HAhHAahHa!! You gave Fla- (Eyes fly open) -YOU GAVE WHAT TO WHO!?
Seit looked back at Keres.
"if that would ever happen....and you attacked me...you would end up like geon....and i would hate to do that to such a.....living Being."
he smiles a bit.

OOC:you know it Blue rover...Hellsing is the bomb.
OOC: *google's helsing*
IC:

Cerberus grinned. "I like your attitude..."
Bored, Flamey stands up and absentmindedly walks outside, wondering if his brother's okay, and wishing that the two of them were still at home. At that time, he and his brother would have been reading bedtime stories together. Sadly, he shuffles over to the hot spring and sits on the outer wall, letting his feet dangle in the water.

"In two days," says Ky to nobody in particular, "I've fought monsters, made friends, discovered that I have strange powers and uncontrollable anger management issues, almost been killed twice by a posessed, but nice, girl, met a big weasel, and lost a great friend. Why me...."

OOC: Oh, SNAP, Jura's in trouble!