Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
ooc: uhhh... who's up next?
he sweatdropped "ya, i love you too Scarlet. so, will you teach me?" cue hell no in 5...4...3...2...
Veemon's Followers
"HELL NO!! OVER MY STINKIN' DEAD BODY!!!! -and might I remind you that I am IMMORTAL and smell quite nice!!" Scarlet yelled heatedly.

(Awkward pause, scarlet can be heard breathing hard)

"uh...why?"
"remember when i got my butt thrashed by vaginia or whatever his name is? i still couldn't protect anyone. if i get more power, i can protect better."
Veemon's Followers
"Are you kidding me? You already ARE powerful! you just havent mastered your complete powers yet, you will in due time." scarlet said.

ooc: if you can't think of any new techniques, I'd be happy to make up some for you.
In a forest Calub was walking when he saw the same hooded man that talked to Kai. "You're Lord Calub, auren't you not?" said the Man. "Yes I am and who might you be?" reply Calub. "I know your looking for your young half brother and I can..." said the hooded figure but got interuped by Calub when he said "How did you know aobut Kai and how did you know me?" The man answered "I know everything little thing about you and I want to help you by taking you there." Calub said in a calm voice "Hmm, if you know where he is then take me there." "Aa, there is one problem." said The man and Calub stared him and siad, as he is starting to look annoyed, "What may I as is the Problem?" "I can only get you to the town he is in but a few mile before you get into the entance, for you it will take an hour to enter the town." explaned the Hooded man. "I won't have to worry about the distance as long as I get to Kai." said the evil Demon as he agreed to use the man's help. "I knew you would" said the man as shadows gathered around them. a few minutes pass and they a close to the town. "Thank you and my I ask your name?" said Calub "Oh my deepest apologies for not interduce myself, call me Ominvus."said the man as he disappear into the shadows. "Now that I am close to you little brother I will make camp here." said Calub as he used his demon powers to cut a tree to small pieces and made a fire. "Soon, father's stongest weapon, the shadow-demon Shurikan, I will be the most storngest demon ever."said Calub in a calm soft voice. "Hehehe, everything is falling into place and soon I will have a new body and a powerful weapon at my position and then I will open The Gate." said the hood man on top of the trees close to Calub but not too close to here him.
"Why don't you come in... I want to talk to you.." Blue said to Sothe.
occ:i have a few ideas...ic:

"ok. what about the martial arts? can you lead me to someone who can teach me? oh ya, if you can teach me to lock my mind against telepaths, i would be greatful." 'otherwise i can't kill that goddamn shadow person.'
_____________________________________________________________________________________
she came into the room. "yes. what do you want to talk about." she almost stood at attenion.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Greetings from New York/New Jersey/Wherever the heck I am!

IC: Flamey sighs and sniffs around, maybe hoping to catch Blue's scent somewhere.

____

Ky atands up and stretches. "Sothe. Did you know that Cronos is going over to the dark side?

____

"Huh?" Zeke's ears perk up as he suddenly stares to the north, his green eyes glazing over. In a trance, he begins walking that way. His feet feel as if they're moving on their own, and for some reason he doesn't want to stop them, though he senses danger -- and with Blue gone to the hotel, Ky with Blue, Mar and Flamey in the same place, Jura and Vermilion not paying attention, and even Chaos and Shadow gone, there is nobody to stop them for him....
"i know him better than you. he'd have his reasons. and even then he wouldn't do anything to hurt you."
Veemon's Followers