Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''Of course I will'' Mar says, sure about his words ''I have to help my friends, and you are my best friend, so you can count on me Flamey''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Great!"
occ: ahem. ATTENTION ALL. WE HAVE OFFICALLY REACHED 2500+ POSTS!!! AND WE HAVE OVER 20000+ VIEWS!!!. now back to your regular RPG program. ic:

'why? i could say the same to you. but if you want to know why, then don't look at the surface. look deeper. much deeper. find my very soul and search it. i give myself to you.' tears formed at the corners of his eyes as he called up every thing that has happend to him, all the lessons he learned. from all types of torture imaginable to the uttter sense of hopelessness. he remembered, and it hurt. the Mord-sith, dead friends, parants, Vampire, being feared, hated, hunted, disgust, anger, helplessness, betrayal, pain, pain, pain . . .

Sothe knowing what was happening stood guard. letting none pass.
Veemon's Followers
He smiles to Flamey and nods ''Ok, what to do now then? where can we find him or any info?'' Mar asks, wagging his tail around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Umm.... I dunno...."
''I saw him with you once... where was the last time you saw Shadow, Flamey?'' He asks, determined to start helping him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Umm... by that house...."
''Well... I guess that's the first place where we have to go then...'' Mar says and walked off a bit, then turned his head to Flamey ''Or do you have any other ideas?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey shakes his head. "Looks like I didn't plan too well, huh...."
Mar sweatdrops, then looks around a bit ''Well... there aren't much choices to look... and we have just been in that house... uhm.. wait... I think... we are forgetting about...'' He says, then looks on Flamey ''...Blue ran away... we should look for him... don't you think so?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad