Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar simply takes his seed inside his mouth as it goes down his throat, savouring with his tongue as it goes down, he smiles and licks his cock clean once again, then smiles at him ''You sure loved it... is it enough? or do you need to feel even better?'' He says and runs his finger, circling his tailhole.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey sighs and shrugs, panting a bit. "I-I don't know...."
He stops circling and shifts his body, so Flamey stays on top of him, he hugs him again and licks his cheek ''Flamey... I will do what you want... you only have to tell me...'' He says as he smiles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey doesn't know exactly what to say. "U-um...."
He simply kisses him softly in his lips, then smiles and caress Flamey's still hard dick with his tail ''I'm asking... because you seem like you hadn't had enough'' He grinned and pat his head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"O-okay," he says.
He keeps cuddling him against his strong body as he licks his cheek and his tail wraps around his dick, jerking him off slowly and softly so he can enjoy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey squirms again, tail twitching.
Mar simply smiles and jerks off Flamey, wanting him to forget all the bads things that had happened recently to the young mon ''I hope you won't forget this so soon...'' He says with another smile to his best friend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey just squirms some more and moans, feeling tingly all over.