Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He shakes head and can't hold himself ''Forgive me for this god...'' He thinks and closes his eyes, then kisses Flamey on his lips.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey freezes, blinking in surprise.
He murred softly, then moves his claws to his back and caress it softly, he started to soothe him so he calmed down, he couldn't stand seeing him crying, he kept kissing him on his lips softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's awkward for Flamey, but it all does comfort him. He stops crying and relaxes a bit.
He cuddles him softly, only wanting him to feel better and relaxed, he stops kissing him and stares on his eyes deeply ''I'm... sorry... Flamey...'' He says softly as he lets him go from his hug and lower his ears, then his head, looking on the ground, he couldn't believe he had done that to a young kid.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's like Jura.... Jura did that to me...."
''uhm...'' He couldn't say a thing, he was almost muted, didn't even heard what Flamey was saying, he still stared on the ground, his tail dragging slowly as he kept thinking of what he had just done.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mar? Are you okay?"
He raised his head and stared on Flamey, then simply shook his head ''I'm sorry... for kissing you... Flamey...'' He said, a tear rolled down his cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"But it wasn't a bad thing!"