Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
he seductively licks his fingers clean and hugs Kai, giving him a kiss.

"your welcome" he says with a cute smile, his tail thumping on the bed. he rubs kai's face smoothly as he gets up.

"I'm going to go wash up. do you wanna come... ...?" he giggles as he realised what he just said.

he cocks his head to the side and gives him a super-cute begging look, his tail fully raised and shifting from side to side.

OOC: wow. this is just full of dirty words that are entirely unintentional ^_~
After a while, Flamey just looks away. He knows he hurt his brother's feelings-- but his brother had hurt someone else! And the grey weasel had only been trying to get him to stop fighting with Blue.... No--no matter how much Chaos denied it, the darkness had really changed him for the worst.
Kai answered Humon's question "Alright, but I get to wash your back." After saying that Kai smiled and got up and grabed a few towls.
Blue was then suddenly beside Chaos, one arm draped around his neck.

"Oh... it's- you." Chaos said to Blue. "How's your wounds?"

"Better, thanks to you." Blue said, smirking. "-That your brother?" he gestured towards Flamey.

Chaos nodded.

"Cute little guy." Blue said. "Hey there little buddy. did I scare you?" Blue asked cheerily.

Chaos was weirded out by how... UN-"Blue-ish" Blue can be.

Jura was somewhere inside, playing Chess with Vermilion, unknown to the others.
he gets up and makes his way to the hotsprings butt-naked, his tail swishing from side to side while lightly singing "Kryptonite".
Flamey just backs away from him, not saying a thing.
Kai was going to leave with Humon when a robe hood man appear. The man told Kai "So you love him, but does he know that you older Half brother is coming after you." Kai move in surpize of the man appearance. "Wh-Who are you?" asked Kai nurzusely. The man reply "Your heart is weak and you will lose to him and lose your lover." "I will lose To him and I will not lose Humon!" said Kai with anger in his face. "We will see if you can win, Kai. He will be here in three days, enjoy your time with your lover." said the man as he disappear in the shadows. "Who was that?" said Kai as he walked to the hotspring with the towels nude
occ: so much indesiveness.
ic: 'shit, my legs are asleep big time.' he thought
Veemon's Followers
"Then Why don't you sit down?" Blue barked over his shoulders at cronos. "So... I did scare you?" He said to flamey.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER." Chaos said. shoving him away.

"Hey-" Blue said.
"S-stop...." Flamey says."