Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"N-no, Jura.... H-he really hurt someone.... and t-tried to hurt... someone else...."

His ears perk up as he suddenly hears his name.
Mar shrugged, then looked over Zeke and Blue ''I don't think we should leave him alone, at least, I'll make sure he doesn't lose it because of his sudden emotional problem'' He said with his serious tone, nodded to them, and then started running really fast, catching up with Chaos and following him from not too far.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"he hurt someone!? that's not like him- he never hurt anything before-" Jura said, then he heard Chaos calling Flamey.

Flamey... are you okay? please answer me- I wasn't at right mind- I'm sorry!

"I think- your big brother has moodswing issues." Jura said.

---
"Flamey? Where are you Flamey? Are you okay? are you hurt? please forgive me- Flamey! Please answer me!" Chaos yelled through the woods, bounding from tree to tree
OOC:
Holy crap! I forgot to post my character's stats! =p here goes!

Name: Humon
Race: Human/Digimon Fusion
Specialties: Random attribute use (still learning)
Cock size: 6.5 inches
Sheathe/pouch?: no. free hanging ^_~
height: 5' 8"
Eye color: Brown
Does he wear clothes?: yes
If yes, what does he wear?: Red shirt, vest, and blue pants. is known to change looks here and there.
Apearance: Human in almost every detail except for a furry tail that he recieved after a botched de-digivolution
Personality: Playful, calm, emotionally unstable most of the time. zero self esteem, but very protective of his friends... *sigh*
Dislikes: his Jeallousy, not being able to control his abilities sometimes; still learning to use them. loves to play with his powers.
weapons?: yes
if yes, what? : his natural abilities... if you can call them natural. swordsman, if he gets his hands on one Twisted
any powers?: yes
if yes, define/discribe: Various Digimon skills
Comments: massively dangerous when angered to the breaking point of his sanity. does anything he can to protect. often used powerfully explosive abilities without thinking.
ooc: cool! (advent children- rocked!)
Seit looks back at Keres and sighs."if anything in you head feels weird.tell me ok?"Seit said.he Turned around and bumped into a Tree.he backs away and looks at it.it has the Look of the man Legion was talking to.
"....STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!"he said as he kicked the Tree in half.he is suddenly hit with a crap load of Memorys and falls to the ground,shaking in pain.

----The day Seit Died-----
"why Geon.....did you kill her,Brother...i loved her...WHY!"
a Girl is Laying dead at an Alter with a look of pure horror on her face.
"....why...god said that Sinners are already damn if they dont repent"
Geon got an Insane look on his face.
"i started with....and end with you..."Geon points a gun at Seit."Your Insane!"Seit just rolls before the shot if fired and Pulls out one of his own.he stands up and starts to shoot,only to be stoped by a bullet going though his chest.
"Ashes to Ashes little Brother"another shot is heard but the bullet is Seits.his last image before he died is that of a bullet going into Geons head and killing him.after that is a blur.
---------------Present------------
Seit just lays there KO'ed.
Flamey looks out the window fearfully. "I-I... think I should... g-go home...."

"I shouldn't have gone after him like that," says Zeke. "I was so mad that he hurt Blue.... But on the plus side, his little brother now knows who he really is. I can tell that the little guy's innocent."
Keres goes over the KOed Seit and starts poking him with his finger. "Oi!... Oi!... You okay there?" Keres gets bottled water out of his bag and splashes it onto him.
Seit Grabs Keres's arm and slings him away.Seit gets up with a wobble."Dont fuck with me while im recovering memorys....".Seit Staggers trying to regain control,but falls into a tree.

--------------

Legion reapeared wandering the forest."phase two is in progress,Master Geon."Legion said though his mind.
OOC: Damn I been gone too long.

BIC: Kai felt his cock being stock and being huped, it hurt at first but he didn't show it and it feels good. "moan... oh that feel great...moan... go faster." said Kai with pleasure in his voice.