Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar raises a little eyebrow at looking at Chaos's fight stance ''Uh-huh, right, THAT's exactly the way I myself talk, and I know how it starts and ends'' He said and then glanced over Flamey for a bit ''Aww, isn't he cute... it reminds me of... bleh... I doesn't remind me of anyone except... nah... he can't be...''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey looks scared, and he doesn't know that Mar is watching him. He watches his brother and Cronos and Sothe intently, hoping that a fight doesn't start.
He looked on Flamey's expression and started to feel a little pity ''Oww man... he's scared... maybe I should go to him...'' He thought and then looked on Zeke, and as he watched over Chaos and the others, he just nodded to himself and turned around while swishing his tail, he went to Flamey slowly, when he got to him, he just kneeled and acted like nothing ''Hi, who are you?'' He asked with a smile to the young Flamedramon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey jumps as if he'd just been bitten. "F-f-Flamey! W-who are you?"
suddenly- Chaos was in-between Mar and Flamey. "Stay away from my little brother." Chaos said solidly.
Mar smiled and said calmly ''I'm Mar, as you can see, I'm the same digimon as you, I was just passing by, you were quite scared, is there something wrong Flamey?'' He said and then stretched his claw to shake it with his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey blinks, hesitant to take it. "A-are you sure?"

OOC: Gotta go to work.... ::::Sighs::::
''Sure about what?'' Mar asked, still smiling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
occ: see recent posts
Flamey reaches out slowly and, trembling, grabs the end of Mar's hand with his fingers.