Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar stumbled on the ground once but then got up quickly and got himself the clothes from them, but didn't put them on and instead, he threw them away ''First, no one tells me what to do, and second, why the hell did you shot us? do you want me to slash your head off?'' He said with a rather annoyed tone, but then walked to Blue and helped him up ''They seem to be REALLY oportunate to come by huh?'' He said while raising an eyebrow to Blue and then overheard the what Ky was yelling ''I've heard that name two times already... who the heck is Chaos?'' He asked ignoring the fact Ky was quite more annoyed than himself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue sighed, and dressed. he then got up.

OOC: chaos? not MY chaos, is he?

ic:
"I guess so. Chaos... is the protege of my nemesis... Shadow. Very evil dude." he explained. "Shadow's forces had many atempts of killing either me or my friends-" He explained further. "-even though he used to be my closest one."

Blue aproached Zeke-

ooc: BEACAUSE HE DIDNT GET A CHANCE WITH HIM. :P

ic:
and put an arm around his shoulder. "Cronos, Sothe- oh Scarlet... *blushes* I didn't see you there- can you explain what happened?"
He removes the member from his mouth, and brightly blushing nods his aprooval.
"s-sure." he says as he takes another lick at his new friend.
with her smile still intact "if i shot you, you'd be in a pool of your own blood, no?" "i didn't make friends with him. i was being sarcastic. and who is the stupid one who threatens a fallen and his bethrothed?" cronos pointed at Mar.
Veemon's Followers
Ky steps forward. "That's ME! And Zeke too if you wanna keep this up!! I don't care if you've FALLEN straight through to China!"

"Don't automatically assume things like that, Ky. But I agree."
''Like if you could pierce my scales...'' He said while making an arrogant look, but then returned to his angry look ''And who's the idiot that startles people with guns just to come down and say hi instead of just coming down anyways?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kai then got up then got on fours and said "Now put your dick in my asshole, try to jurk me off as well when doing it, then we start.

ooc: will it be on the floor or on the bed.
Seit then jumped from tree to tree to find a new prey.the dark Archs guiding his way to a tree above Ky and Zeke.the Archs run themselfs into Seits hand to from a dark energy Sword."must....Kill....blood.....MAME!..DESTROY!."he yelled with loud growls in between.Cain still lays KOed under a tree.
Mar then lowered his ears and narrowed his eyes as he heard Seit and looked on the tree ''...we don't have time for that... we have some company...'' He said with a serious tone and walked nearby Zeke and Ky.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zeke thinks quickly. "AQUITOR DEFENTA!" The water begins to ripple, but doesn't move yet.