Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"ihn ah mihniht-" Blue murred as he started bucking harder.
''Ahhh... yes... ohhh... -reat'' Mar said while moaning louder and louder.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"uh- uh- thish fillsh GREAT- any tymnow-" Blue murred.
''Ahh! Yes!! Fill me furry boy!'' Mar moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cumming atcha'!" Blue said as he orgasmed into Mar's tail hole- he bucked into Mar as he did so- "Yeah-" Blue sighed as he sucked on Ky's dick again
''Ahhh! Heck yeah!!'' He growled loud from the pleasure and grunted as his asshole was filled with Blue's seed and it went deeper, making him moan more as Blue kept humping him ''Ohh... it felt great Blue...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue stopped blowing Ky to catch his breath. "y-yeah... that was... intense-" he said- then continued with his blowjob.
Ky suddenly moans and shoots a large amount of his own semen down Blue's throat.
Mar smiled and got BLue out of him and laid on his butt while turning to look on them, his claws back on the ground as he panted, his dick still hard-rock and throbbing around, not seeming to have been spent yet, he turned his look to the water and attempted to convince Zeke ''Hey Zeke, why don't you join us here?'' He grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: sorry for being gone for so long.

BCC: Kai's memeber was rock hard and he said "ooh... I want you to suck me while I suck you." Kai move himself to Humon's croch and had his memeber in front of Humon's face and started to kiss Humon's dick, liked it and then put it in his mouth and start moving his tung arroud Humon's memeber in his mouth.