Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
blue grinned back. "got anywhere to sleep? cuz'... you can sleep with me if you want- I'l take you there to meet the others."
''Now that you mention it... I don't have anywhere to sleep'' He looked around and sweatdropped as he rubbed his backhead ''...to tell you the truth... you'd be doing me a big favor... I think I'm lost here'' He chuckled to himself and wagged his tail around, then accepted ''Okay Blue, I sure want to *smiles*''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"sorry... I'm just not much of a talker. it is true that I keep things bottled inside. Every time I say what I feel, something bad happens."
Suddenly, Ky freezes in his tracks. He's so surprised that he even drops his towel.

"Just now... that dragon.... He looked... just like...." Ky growls softly, his blue eyes glowing with his pupils like glowing silver points in the centers of the blue circles.

"YOU!" Still wearing nothing but his black shirt that says "Work: It's not just for sleeping anymore," he charges at Martin and stops less than a foot from him, on the verge of releasing his InfernoSlash attack.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"
Mar simply steps back and wide open his eyes ''Hey, watch it or you are going to rip an eye out of a head with those claws... I too have ones and perfectly know about 'accidents' so...'' He blinked a bit while looking on Ky's eyes, feeling something, then looking at him with an angry and threatening face ''...you want a fight... you found it''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"WHY WOULD YOU COME HERE?! YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT WELCOME AFTER WHAT YOU DID IN THAT HOTEL! INFERNOSLASH CROSS-STRIKE!!"

OOC: In case you don't know, he's referring to the part where Chaos attacked Blue. That's right, Ky thinks he's Chaos without the armor.

Btw, we have almost 20,000 views here!
I swore solfearously "now i know who did it. direction?"
Veemon's Followers
"If you don't want to say all that you are feeling just don't experce your jeallousy to me because yuo will be the only one for me." said Kai as he placed his hand on Humon's left face cheek and then unrap Humon's robe and took it off him. After Humon's robe was on the floor, Kai started to kiss him.
He evaded the attack that almost hit him directly, then he gasped in a quick succesion of words ''What are you talking about!? I didn't do anything to anyone!! blame me after I kick your ass!'' He yelled and then charged at Ky, bringing him to the ground hard and looking into his eyes ''Ready to lose!?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You didn't move that quickly last time! What, have you been training or something? GET OFF!" Ky shoves him off.

At that moment, Zeke seems to appear out of nowhere. One lightning-fast kick to Ky's gut and the wolf is down on his knees.

"Enough," mutters Zeke.