Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Scarlet arrived at the dessert of oblivion, and founf Cronos. "There you are. What the hell do you wan't? I've got missions- and what happened here?" She asked.
Blue looked at the water. "is... that safe?" He asked cautiously.
he moves in deeper , slowly and starts to float in the water. "okay. so it's not that hot. it's nicer though". he says with a smile.
Kai took off all of his cloths and was wearing nothing but a towel and said to blue "Don't worry the hot spring's fine and is very safe." Once Kai was near the hot spring, he took off his towel. He look at Humon and said "the only cloths I have was the one's I was wearing. If you want I can buy you new cloths, but in the mean time you can wear the motel's robes in my room if you don't want to wear your pants until we go to the store." Kai then went into the water quick and easily. "Ooooo, That really feels good" said Kai as he was starting to float on his back.
"hotel robe sounds good. sure why not. yeah. tell me if the water starts to cool down. I'd love to warm it up for you" he says with a sly wink. "I can stay in here all day!"
Kai said "Good just tell me when you want to go to the store and I'll take you, but right now the stores are closed for today. You can stay in my room if you want? Oh yeah you never gave me your name did you?"
"I'm Humon...I thought I introduced myself before. meh."he says as he floats past Ky. "I hope I'm not being a pain"
"oh yeah I must of forgot when I was thinking about the hot spring. Sorry about that." said Kai. It's been an hour sence they got in and Kai's fingures started to become purny. "I am going to my room, do you want to come Humon?" asked Kai as he got out of the water showing his naked body to everyone.
"sure." he sais as he walks out of the hotsprings. he picks up his towel, and tattered shorts, he wraps the towel around his waist and follows Ky to his room
Before they left he grabbed his his towel and put it on his waist and grbbed his pants and tank top shirt and left for his room. They got to Kai's room and Kai set his cloths on table and took off his towel. "Do you want a new towel to dry youself?" said Kai as he was walking to the bathroom.
"sure" he said after removing his towel " where should I put this one?"