Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
ooc: beetlejuice? lol!

ic: "okay seit- I'm right behind you!"
OOC:DAMN RIGHT....my fav quote is that one on my sig...its the shit man XP
IC:Seit Leans agenst the tree and falls asleep"oh yeah...that used to scare me too.."
Cerberus trotted behind Seit's legs, he swiped at them, making Seit slide down- his head resting on Cerberus's side. "night seit."
Ky stares open-mouthed at Seit. " ... Oh... snap.... Y-yeah... h-hot spring sounds... nice...."

Flamey feels embarrassed, though he isn't sure why. He holds homself up with his hands, looking up at them with an uncertain look on his face, his cock still in Jura's hand.
"aw- don't feel that way around me- I'm just another buddy flamey!" Vermilion chuckled. "-and I was kidding Jura. tough luck." he zipped his pants again.

Jura got up. "what is it then?"

"it's shadow, he has a weird feeling, sez he needs you two there." Vermilion replied, shining his claws on his chest.

"we should continue this another time flamey, hop on." Jura knelt down.

Ky grins and thumps him on the back. "Of course you can! I'm not going without my good buddy Blue!"
Blue smiled. "thanks Ky." Blue followed.

OOC: crap- it's twelve! I have to make lunch, I'll be back in a few minutes! :D
Flamey nods and climbs onto Jura's back. "Okay then...."
Jura spread his wings. "thanks Flamey." and flew off.

Vermilion tapped his foot on the ground. "and what about me? fine, I'll walk." he disapeared into the forest.

OOC: sorry I took so long- I had an argument with vel while eating, I didn't even need to cook, Blitz took the oppurtunity to make some "Biriani" or whatever it's called. (a spicy dish from india- rice meat and vegetables)
Flamey hangs on tightly.

"No problem!" Ky grins, showing him a thumbs-up as they walk.