Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Kai looks at seit and said "sorry my name is kai. So everyone I'll pay for the food and make motel reservations so enjoy."
OOC: I got grounded. so it'll be hard work getting on. like now.
ic:
after coughing up a cloud of ash, he laughs his head off at a mential picture of Scarlet stomping on the ground and cursing his name. as the laughs died down, they were brought anew at a mential picture of Satian banging on a thermostat.

"yep, i really have ticked her off this time." 'and now, i need to think of a way to make up for what i did...whatever "that" was' "lets eat!" wispers to kai "i'll pay you back."
Veemon's Followers
"Don't worry about paying me back. This is my treat for all of you if that's ok with all of you?" said Kai with a smile on his face.
Ky grins. "Sure, no doubt!"

"But," Zeke said coolly, "next time it's on me, partly as a thank-you."
"No problem it is the lessest that I could do to show how greatful I am. Now go a head and eat while I reserve rooms just in case. Ok." said kai as he paies for the food.
"i'll pay you back wether you like it of not."

he grabbs a plate and goes over to the veggies and stacks his plate full.
Veemon's Followers
"Alright, alright. Have you way." said kai as he was getting some salide, some noodles, and a cherry pie.
Ky shrugs and gets some noodle soup. "You know, I slept in a hotel last night... and now I miss my room. I think I'll pass on the motel and meet you all there in the morning, okay?"

Zeke shrugs. "Once I swim home and grab a change of clothes, then sure, I'll come. Much appreciated, Kai."
"nah, you'd better stay with us *yawns* unless scarlet can send a devine shield. what with all the shit that happens to us. one other thing, no talking in the morning till i get breakfast and a shower."
Veemon's Followers
"Then that setils it for everyone. Now lets find a table." said kai.