Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: Well, we're back!
OCC: I missed you two!!! :cry:

IC: Nathaniel nodded. "uh-huh, that- and? come on- here's moonshadow again."

Shadowmoon returns. "remember Cronos, there are many ways to obtain victory- but most effective ways- are the ones that are least expected. bye, Cronos." Shadowmoon dissapeared again, and 'one winged angel song' stops playing.

Nathan spreads his six wings. "Cronos, are you ready to become an archangel?"
for a split second- Vagabond looked surprised- but a nanosecond later- he had caught the Bladeboard between hius fingers, avoiding damage.

"PERSONA OF KY!!!" Vagabond roared, he then flipped the board and hopped onto it in mid air- he darted towards Blue at a High speed- blue parried with his katanas, sparks were flying.

Vagabond did a series of twists and flips in mid-air, occasionally hitting the ground and Blue with a fist or a leg for leverage, amounting into a nonstop combo...
Ky grins. "BLADEBOARD! COME TO ME!" The Bladeboard flies out from under Vagabonds feet and flies straight to Ky's paw.
"through his heart!" Vgabond commands, and the Bladeboard starts spinning.

he dodged Blue's katanas again, and slashed him wth his claws.

"Unh!" growled Blue, his blood dripping down his cuts.
"Huh? This board isn't supposed to listen to voice! At least I don't thnik so.... Bladeboard, don't listent o him anymore!"
"Huh? This board isn't supposed to listen to voice! At least I don't thnik so.... Bladeboard, don't listen to him anymore!"
Hey, we're all here!

__
Edit
WERE all here.
occ: yay its back! and the bad news is my dad put a lock on the internet. so it may be awhile before i'm back. i'm at the libary and thats how i'm doing this. sorry i have to leave you guys T.T

ic: Hai, i am ready.
Veemon's Followers
"Bladeboard! ignore him!" Vagabond commanded. "heh- it doesnt respond to voice, but to soul. and I've plagiarized yous."

"Alright then. it's time to take an oath." Nathan said.
"repeat after me.

For God, and for the followers of his divinity.
For all that is holy and just.
I shall not kill nor harm those that do not worship evil's might.
I shall never falter in the face of evil.
I shall overcome all trials thrown at me.
I shall obey the law of the Archangels, and obey the Law of God.
And with the blessings of God, I cast myeslf upon thee, and bound myself to my duties.
As an Archangel.
As a herald of God.
"