Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
occ: dont be! lol
"they used to... but theyre different now. start the lesson." Shadow moon said, and he burnt the despairose into a crisp in his hand.

Vegarel lunged at Reyli.

"Hey there- let's play catch!" she said maliciously, grabbed him by the throat, and threw him forcefully at Scarlet. "catch!"

Scarlet caught him- but the impact was too powerful, she collapsed to her knees, panting. "why have you got it in for me!?" Scarlet said frustratedly.

Vegarel laughed. "that's because you make the best reactions!
Instead of crashing into her, Reyli grabs onto her shoulders lightly and lands on his feet behind her.
OCC: "-the impact was too powerful, and she collapsed to her knees. panting." lol

IC:

"oooh, I see little Rey-Rey grew a spine, didnt you? didnt you, little puppy?" Vegarel cooed tauntingly.

"well then... I'll just have to break it now, wont I?" Scarlet snarled, her tone changing.
Ky steps forward, immitating (mockingly) her cooing voice. "Ohh, and I see someone else grew her mouth bigger! Didn't you, didn't you, big shovelheaded brainless moron?

"We need to fix that."

OOC: Why's Scarlet gonna break Reyli's spine?
ummmm. kayyyy.
Veemon's Followers
Vegarel laughed.

"huh!? what made me say that!?" Scarlet said in shock.

"Body-possesion! I possessed you for a few seconds- just for fun!" Vegarel said as she chuckled.

"actually, Mikie, it can grow bigger... want me to demonstrate?" Veg said.
"No... it's big enough as it is...."
"hahaha... that's what I like about you Mikie, you'rea great joker." Vegarel said- she then changed shape- into a dragon.

"hey look- I'm a guy!" the dragon said in it's deep male voice.
may the lesson begin...or we could skip this and i can go save my friends.........
Veemon's Followers
"-Not going to happen. if You go save them now- you'll still fail. you need to finish the test to learn something. now CHARGE."