Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky is beginning to get very annoyed. "Will you get off of him already?!"
Vegarel looks like she was having fun terrorizing Reyli and annoying Ky.
"Why? oh- I get it! you want a piece of him too! hold on on- I'm gonna rip his dick off..." Vegarel taunted.
Ky realizes what she's doing and yawns.

"Why don't you suck it while you're at it? You'd like that, wouldn't ya Rey?"

Reyli gives him an I'm-gonna-kill-you look.
"HAHAHA!!! you crack me up Mikie!- but remember... youre the one who said it!!" Vegarel said in glee- and she shockingly ripped Reyli's pants off and gave him a blowjob- She had a malicious look in her face as she nibbled on it- then- to Ky's shock- SHE BIT IT OFF. "mmm... yummy..." Vegarel said, as she spat Reyli's member out, and caught it with her hand, she tossed it at Ky. "here."
"Sorry. Guess people just don't have a sense of humor." He catches her just as she grabs his pants, flipping backwards with her neck in his hands and launching her into a tree.
OCC: DUDE- I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!! HAHAHAHAH! lol lol lol I would never let that happen- ewww!

ic: "aw look, I think you made him mad, Mikie... want me to...*she steps on his crotch a bit harder* play with him?"
OOC: NOW you tell me! :P

IC: Ky grabs her by the neck lightning-fast, flips backward and launches her into a tree.

OOC: Found that slightly amusing, so I reposted it.
Vegarel kicks at the tre, breaking it in half- and rebounds, punching Ky in the gut- she then lifted him up- and flung him down- he landed on Reyli and they were in a 69 possition. "Weeee. isnt this fun?"
eh shadow? sorry bout this bud.

conjures a sandwich monster isslousion

Occ: btw i'm eating a sandwich.
Veemon's Followers
"Monster!!!" Growled substi-Dark, he then swung his arm forward and banished the illusion.
"your tricks wont work on me, Cronos- I know what you can do! and I've already gotten over my fear of sandwiches!!!"

"-he got over that! in the future, he's going to face a monster thats invincible, and it's going to reck his nerves... Cronos, can you summon a fluffy white kitten illusion?" moonshadow instructed via mind-link