Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
She... used a wrestling move on me....

Ky groans painfully, as some of his bones shattered with the ground--but he reaches for his bladeboard and takes aim, swinging it as hard as he could at any place on Vegarel.
Blue's voice echoes through Ky's head:

Ky- my power runs within you- you have gained the temporary abbility to heal yourself- do it while you still can...

Vegarel dodges the blade of the skateboard- but it grazed her side, she jumped back, and healed it herself, hissing.
Leeps off the ground toward the 1st cage, a sonic boom in his wake

ahah ya!

gets flambridge and slices a hole in the cage

lets go!

helped the angel out and did the same to the other cages

there!

occ: how can you asend from above???
Veemon's Followers
"You're awesome, Blue!" He heals himself quickly and leaps to his feet, immediately slashing at Vegarel with the bladeboard, this time with deadly accuracy and speed.
occ: it turns out that Archseraph Nathaniel had some important business to attend to, he called Cronos's Father's REAL soul to fight him instead, reuniting father and son once more. -oh and I was in a hurry, I got them mixed up! sorry for the error! lol I edited it!

ic:
Vegarel was different. her eyes were glowing red, she evaded it with ease, Ky didnt even see her move, she was moving too fast for anyone to see, it was as if it passed right through her. she slowly walked towards Ky, her hair looke like it was flailing in the wind, even though there was no wind. it was her aura, pure, and evil. she had managed to lock scarlet in within her deepest subconcious. she walked towards Ky, slowly and menacingly.

"and- time! with 16 seconds to spare. nice. NEXT TEST!!!"
*Nathaniel dissapears, and Scarlet apears out of mist (a fake, but Cronos doesnt know that) she was in tears, and half of her was in vegarel form.

Nathaniel's voice: "ease her of her pain, Cronos. watch out."

"Cro- Cronos... I- I'm so sorry- I couldnt stop her!" Scarlet sobbed, dropping to her knees.
Ky freezes, dropping the bladeboard. His eyes widen as he realizes how powerful Vegarel has suddenly gotten.

Oh... snap....
"whats the matter Mikie... dont you want to play anymore?" Vegarel whispered menacingly, as she slowly got closer and closer....
Ky stands his ground, growling fiercely and pondering his next move.
vegarel slowly gets closer and closer, her eyes glowing crimson, and her facial expression cannot be read.
OOC: lol gotta do better than that, Gunter! I don't think I've got any more to say on that!

Edit: Or maybe I do....

IC: Ky does come up with an idea, and waits for Vegarel.