Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Wha... That's not the reaction I expected....

Ky sighs. "She's messing with my head.... I'm not about to trust her.... But she didn't have to leave...."

He calls her.

"You don't have to leave, you just have to stay off the court while the team practices!"

He goes and sits cross-legged outside the court, watching the team and its coach and waiting for the game to start.

"One night and I already miss being a regular guy...."
occ: lets go with that gunthor. try to get ahold a blue and tell him to get his butt home. if he says no, or if you can't, i'll fly to romaina, find him, and kick his furry little ass home. i'm going to be up all night cause its firday 6:50 now and theres no school tomarrow. and its the ohio-micagin game tomarrow. i don't know if you know this gunthor but we hate each other in the extreems, thus why i spelled it wrong. not only that but my opinon is that were going to kick thier asses to canada! GO BUCKS

IC: Cronos: let us begin. get me some essence of shadows and void. also get those that are possible canadates for the cure.
Michel: yes sir on it.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: lol we're stuck without Gunther or blue now. Can't think of much else to put in the meantime!
OCC: you live in flordia, what bout the game tomarrow?
Veemon's Followers
OOC: What game?
OOC: the ohio-michigen game
Veemon's Followers
OOC: lol not sure what game this is, but okay. I don't know about it.
THE COLLAGE FOOTBALL GAME BETWEEN OHIO AND MICHIGEN. WE HAVE A LEGENDARY HATERED FOR EACH OTHER!!!
Veemon's Followers
OOC: THAT'S GREAT AND ALL BUT I DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL! :P
OOC:well now you know.if the other two know about this then you should be ashamed
Veemon's Followers