Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: Sounds interesting so far!

IC: "Well, okay, but the sun will be up in about two hours, and then I'll need to be at work!"
well there are things that we can do untill then. Cronos said in a suggestive voice.

occ: i'll be on and off all night
Veemon's Followers
"Like what? Need help with your errands or somehing?"
occ: sure, if that's what you want! one problem: the only cure for her codition is... oblivion. weeelll... I can tweak that, you can find a cure, she is so grateful- but then the succubus and incubus inside her revives the Vampiress in her, she get's all powerful and kills Cronos, he turns to dust and light. Moonshadow senses it, pulls Blue out of training. and (Hopefully) Blue cries out in grief, when Blue Vows to train until he can send Vegarel's soul to rest, Moonshadow secretly resurects Cronos, giving him the power of the "Fallen", he reveals his eyes for the first time, and Cronos helps Ky just as the "Super" vegarel is about to give him The Dark-Gifts. how's that? I hope Blue comes home soon, I think he's gonna' freak when he sees what he's missed!!!

ic: (scarlet is siting on a bench in the gym where Ky works, she cheers the players on as they wait for their coach, they came early.)

Woo-hoo! go team! shoot that ball!

this is fun! I've never been to a basketball game before! -she thought.

Thank God Vegarel used her mortal form, I was so bored in there... *sigh!* I remember when I first saw that Mikael... he's so cute! but Veg ordered me to leave it to her... then she put me away again and attacked Mikael and that ... Cronor guy... she thought.

then she continued to cheer as she watched a ball shoot through the hoop, the players noticed her, and they were slightly distracted by her (uninetentional) "seductiveness",

"Shoot that ball! YES!" she cheered, her boobs bobbed as she hopped up and down, cheering. three of the players tripped.

"ooooh! careful boys! defense! defense! defense!..."
(one of the players blushes)

(Scarlet winks and gives him a thumbs up)

(all the other players think that they were the one she winked at, they all wave back)

*Giggle!* wish I knew how to play Basketball! (she laughs cheerfully)

(two of the players laugh back) wanna' try? you'll love it!

(Scarlet's eyes widen) really!? me? *giggle!* 'kay I'll try! (she runs down and stands there) what do I do? -she asks excitedly.

(one of the players throw her a ball) Can you shoot? just get the ball in, dont worry if you miss, it takes practice to be good at it!

(Scarlet giggles nervously) Okay, I'll try! (she shoots the ball... and gets a three-point shot) did I do good?

(one of the other players laugh) that was good! now try it from a bit further...

(Scarlet runs 9 feet away, without dribbling, (That's considered "traveling", right?) then she gets ready to shoot again)

(one of the players try to ask her) uhm- I think that's a bit too far- (she shoots- she scores another three points) wow!

(scarlet is very happy) this is so fun! I wish I could do this every day! -I dont even know the rules... But I'll learn! Thanks boys! (she smiles at them cheerfully)
occ: well that would work,but i was thinking along the lines of devine intervention. like you try to and have a talk with the senile guy in the clouds. he in turn must change me into a Archangel and then into a fallen Archangel, so i can be revived.lets say i figure out how to make oblivion. how bout a point in time were Blue is in a deep dark drepression and Vagarel hates herself for doing it?

Ic: he is so neive sometimes! he thought as he walked towards the lab
computer:password?
Cronos: the fallen angel of the angels
comp: welcome, Cronos
door opens up
Cronos: michel!
michel: ya,ya i'm comeing!
Cronos: were doing something fun today.
michel: and what would that be. your ideas of "fun" can very to the perverce
Cronos: were making a cure for someone
michel: and whos someone.
Cronos: a Megapyre
michel: WHAT?!? are you nuts!?! the only cure that could possiblely work would...be...oblivion
Cronos: yes we are. haven't i always been off my rocker. then thats what were making.
Veemon's Followers
"A cure for..." He sighs. "I guess that's cool.
uhh arn't you suppost to be at the game?
Veemon's Followers
"Like I said, I've got a couple hours. Ah, I might as well go now anyway. We've got the hotel rooms booked until tonight, so I'll go there after, okay? See ya!" He grabs his skateboard and boards off, thinking, Hey, this board even matches my uniform... Moonshadow thought of everything....

He arrives at the court after putting his skateboard in a locker and locking it tight and fetching his whistle, waiting idly for the game to start.

While the team practices, he notices a girl playing basketball with one of the teams.

"Hmm... she's not allowed to do that. This is the team's practice time!"

He goes over to them and blows his whistle once.

"Sorry, none of the audience is allowed on the court during practice time. Team, resume your practice, and ma'am, I'm going to ask you to--"

He freezes, recognizing the girl, staring open-mouthed. "--leave...."

This can't be a coincidence....

"You've got to be kidding me.... Listen, I don't want to do this right now... Would ya stay off the court?" He sighs and walks away.

OOC: Well, that pretty much freezes us until Vegarel arrives.
occ: talk to the big guy? hmmm... awkward, but sure! it's your character! but I am thinking about the fallen part... maybe if he turns you into an archangel- and I'll get Moonshadow to think of a way to free him from the divine bound to rid sin (you know, archangels are bound to doing only what the big guy tells them to do) he forces him to fall from grace- an angel who has fallen into the darkness, I