Join our server on Discord

What's everyone been up to?
Quote:Takuya will be affected (in an extremely large way) by Kari's "curse" though. Specifically, the curse will be seen in action during the Frontier series.
As long as you don't make yet another Takuya/Zoe lemon. It was ruled out in the show when Takuya said that he only liked her as a friend, and the constant fighting at the beginning of the season...I'm just fucking sick of them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Seeing as you pretty were Junpei for a while, I'm not suprised.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Takuya will be affected (in an extremely large way) by Kari's "curse" though. Specifically, the curse will be seen in action during the Frontier series.
As long as you don't make yet another Takuya/Zoe lemon. It was ruled out in the show when Takuya said that he only liked her as a friend, and the constant fighting at the beginning of the season...I'm just fucking sick of them.

1. I had no plans for a lemon that takes place during Frontier. Kari's "curse" will explain previously unexplained very, extremely important backstory.
2. Takuya didn't say he "only" liked her as a friend, he said he liked her as a friend. I, personally, think he was deliberately avoiding the real question so he could rest, because wasn't he passed out a minute later? After all, Izumi's promise of an "all day date" if they beat Cherubimon sure seemed to motivate him!

Not to offend your Junpeiness, but...

Anyway, I predict an ill fate for Izumi when she grows up. Those peppy-happy girls never turn out well when the real world hits, and that's basically what she was aside from being culturally troubled and having a hard time making friends.
Quote:Those peppy-happy girls never turn out well when the real world hits,
Right, and that's why I have Junpei keep her from the real world.
I know that you saw me.
That makes sense. (besides the fact that the rest of the digital world ruling class in your fics are dead)
Currently I'm trying to raise my profile by making sure I'm never out of the news, and having one story written per week. I think I may have this week off, I'm not entirely sure. So far, the only feedback I've had about my work is from the Soni Scale of the DHZ; I'm vaugely thinking of saying in the disclaimer in my next peice "Greetings, imaginary fanbase", simply because it's rather funny.

I'm making attempts at humourous writing, and I find sex scenes awfully hard to do. The longer ones tend to be when I write a slightly rough sex scene. In my Christmas Bumper Story Pack, I even had Daisuke bite Hikari. I do like breaking away from standard manners of writing: everyone seems to be perfect, no-one ever turns anyone down, and no one seems to have issues with sex. One of the reasons I like Lord Archive is because his characters are terribly human and have faults, like Daisuke small penis and Jyou's lack of confidence.

What I can't stand, however, is the statistical improbablitys that I seem to use in almost every yaoi; the chances of so many Chosen being gay or bi are totally minute. I like to keep it real, as I gather the youths say now-a-days.
Quote:What I can't stand, however, is the statistical improbablitys that I seem to use in almost every yaoi; the chances of so many Chosen being gay or bi are totally minute. I like to keep it real, as I gather the youths say now-a-days.
I would say that Ryo's the only obvious homosexual, and any others are the author's liberties.

Quote:One of the reasons I like Lord Archive is because his characters are terribly human and have faults, like Daisuke small penis and Jyou's lack of confidence.
Have you seen his last two Casanova lemons? Sonimon is right; they're terribly out of character for Daisuke, and fairly out of character for Miyako. I think Lord Archive has lost his touch, though he was overrated to begin with.
I know that you saw me.
Either ryo or kazu are but kazu's only gay for ryo.
Wisemon Wrote:Have you seen his last two Casanova lemons? Sonimon is right; they're terribly out of character for Daisuke, and fairly out of character for Miyako. I think Lord Archive has lost his touch, though he was overrated to begin with.

Actualy, no, I haven't; indeed, I only discovered them not a minute and perhaps a half ago, having checked the DHZ update. I read all of Lord Archive's work on the DaD.

Whilst he may be, as you say, over rated, I do enjoy reading Lord Archive's Red Detective series; he is one of the better fan faction writers out there. Seldom do I come across someone who can write at a consistant quality for so long, whilst moving the tale onward. Indeed, I know that I can't. I'm rather envious of his aptitute for length, his ability to recall personias and occasionaly exapand upon them, and his odd ability to leave me feeling slightly fuzzy inside.

I do not, however, credit his poetic imagination. It is so rare to come across a metaphor or similie in Lord Archive's works, that I believe the UN has put an official endangered species sanction on them.

He does not allow the story to stagnate, however, such as I have seen with other fan fiction writers, such as one who wrote a Harry Potter fiction with an original character called David (an immediate caution signal) where he and Harry got together and seemed to be in perpetual happyness; Lord Archive does not let Takeru and Hikari rest in a matromonial blanket of bliss, and he does give them some emotional grief with their relationship with that scene in the bathroom. That added credibility to the tale, in that it reflected that mood scaresly remain fixed in a perminant positive postion.

I shall proceed to read up on the series another day, I think.
I'd say that Ryo is probably gay, and I can see Miyako as bi.

Given this thread's nature, I'm writing a progress report here.

Now that "Acting on Instinct" has been posted I can tell you (if I didn't in the original thread) that Hikari's Curse from my other plotline has a speaking role in this chapter. I think who it was is fairly obvious, but then again I've got more character development for Kari up in my head than I've put on paper.

I know what should happen next chapter, the trouble is trying to empathize with such characters as Mercuremon (Benjamin) and Ranamon (Jane) so I write proper personalities for them. Jane is easier, as I can work with the personality I developed for Ranamon during "Stockholm".

Going to hit the brainstorming forum.