Join our server on Discord

Starting to mix with one of my best pieces of fiction
This is a continuation of the other topic I started, but with a special honor. I just got a "date" with a girl who knows Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and who heard that I also did the sport, and we're going to a jujitsu lesson (not to be confused with the aforementioned) together. The point is, in a way, I predicted this. It's kind of like when somebody made the suggestion about a hypothetical girl wearing a Nirvana shirt, and I found a girl who happened to be listening to Nirvana. Hopefully, this one will go better.

Meanwhile, at the Tamer table, Henry was admiring the affection between Takato and Jeri. Henry considered them to be two of his closest friends, but at the same time, there was something nauseating about being around them. After the defeat of the D-Reaper, they were able to admit to each other that they wanted to be more than friends. Over the course of a year, they had developed a gradually progressing relationship.

[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Huh you know art imitates life. heh heh Kazu may just be that dumb when he's older. And henry that angry too.
Henry really doesn't sound that angry to me, and I always thought Kazu and Kenta were stupid.

Nice to see we've gotten off the topic of stoners, though. :shivers: I fucking hate stoners and stoning.
I knew some. They were harmless. Dumb too but harmless.
This is slightly off-topic, but it's my topic, so...
I just went to an open mic (music, poetry, etc.), and got huge applause on controversial poems. My last poem, "No Cowboy," was anti-Bush, and I dedicated it to the guy who was following me, a republican aspiring to be a lawyer who was about to sing some church hymns. Twisted

Then six girls sitting at my table left early and gave me their raffle tickets, with the grand prize being an iPod Shuffle. Sure enough, one of their tickets one it for me, and when I claimed my prize, a kid from the audience said, "Dude, he deserves it for his poems."
I know that you saw me.
You see people like you. They like that you make such great poems.
Quote:You see people like you.
Right, but nobody shows it. Win an iPod Shuffle one night, and get stood up for a still-just-friends date on the next night, and the universe is balanced once again. :(
I know that you saw me.
Hey if you could read peoples minds to see what their thinking then you'd have a whole lo less troubles wouldn't you.
Quote:Hey if you could read peoples minds to see what their thinking then you'd have a whole lo less troubles wouldn't you.
Actually, I can read her pretty well. I think she likes me as a friend for now, and she wants to see where it goes from there. I hate it when people just want to see where things go. I prefer to make my own paths. Anyway, she never called, never showed, but she inspired a pretty good poem.
I know that you saw me.
It's those times when pain inspires art that artists really get fed up and turn to the bottle.

That was humor in disguise.