Join our server on Discord

long time no.. yada yada yada
Quote:Eventually remembered, but was too, get this, Embarrassed to return in light of my forgetting it for so long. What would you all think of me then?

Sure, I could make up some phony excuse to explain my absence. Went crazy? Temporary Amnesia? Became the sixth man in the Canadian military? Got my dick blown off in a daring shotgun battle with bank robbers and spent the last half-year getting over depression and having my Johnson reconstructed? Naw. Ya'll'd see through me.

Well, fuck it. Rather than spend the rest of my life away from here, dreading the awkward moment that would occur if I came back, I recently managed to muster up the balls to come back and just get it over with.
That reminds me of so many larger decisions I've made about revealing myself to my peers. As you've probably found, everybody loves a clown--from a distance. The only shame is in remaining hidden. Hold up, I'm feeling a poem. Anyway, welcome back dude.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, welcome back guys.

Not that I'm one to talk either. I ran out of stuff to say, family shit hit the fan and I just didn't come back for lack of anything interesting to say. Okay a little self absorbed I admit but I
Yeah so welcome back anus. Don't worry about an excuse it's just cool seeing someone back. (and you know wise I almost said hip-hop but I thought bush was the bigger one there.)