Join our server on Discord

When did I...
Yes well remember something are illegal because we'd have to do them too much. Like that for instance.
Sometimes it seams that people dont apriciate your work like when you comeup to them and say get to wark!
and they seam engry and mad but its just momentary Ims hure that in the longrun they realey respect you and dont mean the bad things they say
Yeah apparently they do, which is kinda good to know. It's actually really good to know.
Funny. Half the other people I work with are lazy turds, so my boss can't beleive that the other half of us are good workers. He insists that I'm not marking my 15 minute breaks on the punch cards, no matter how often I tell him that I don't TAKE 15 minute breaks. (Evidently, the concept of a guy who doesn't slack of at any opportunity is so foreign to him that he can't accept it.)

But anyways, keep the pressure on, man. Be tough, but be fair.
Hey look who it is. Anyway so you don't take 15-min breaks? Hmm that really makes you seem like a productive worker doesn't it.
Anus Individual 20 is a workaholic
Some one told the lazy manager that I was too hard on them (I keep making them work, as opposed to letting them stand around like he does). And he decides to boldly confront me about how I need to lay off on them...

As he claims "You need to lay off a bit" I think...

Do I want to listen to the guy who...
doesn't remember to lock the store at the end of the night...
does horrible closing jobs...
messes up money all the time...
has no clue what is going on half the time...

I obviously answered: "Well I don't feel bad for making the workers here work, so when they do their jobs instead of screw around, maybe I'll lay off."

I think he's the big problem, he dosen't do shit and no one does work when he's around because he won't call them on it.

By the way, on the break thing, I've had my job 3 years and took one break that whole time. I'd rather just get the work done, and I've had some days that are like 15 hours long.
Quote:By the way, on the break thing, I've had my job 3 years and took one break that whole time. I'd rather just get the work done, and I've had some days that are like 15 hours long.
Well, that's admirable. When I worked as a cashier, I just used my break so I could go to the bathroom and get off of my feet for a while. Jobs where you don't get to sit down suck, and I swore I wouldn't be doing one this summer. By some miracle, I get to sit down now. I have to unbolt and rebolt scalding hot pilot valves covered in oil, but at least I get to sit. For the past few days, I've also been a supervisor. They assigned an Indian guy to write down the temperatures while I adjusted the pressure. I had to train him myself, and it wasn't easy. It's not just that he lacked English fluency, I think he was mentally challenged. I showed him how to turn off the motor at least ten times, and he still forgot and gave me an oil bath. Once he grasped it, finally, he became a pretty hard worker. I think I'd still take him over your flock of lazy bastards.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ain't no workaholic. I just feel that taking a break ruins my rythm. When I'm at work, I occasionally get in the proverbial "zone" and don't want to break it up.

It's like when you're on the DDR machine, and you're got a rockin' beat going, then, suddenly you hesitate and everything goes to hell.

I guess not taking breaks stems from my former job or running a ski hill lift for eight hours straight a day. We were short staffed a few years, and I took up the challenge of not having a replacement lunch guy come. Luckily I could eat while I worked, I could dissapear into my shack for two minutes to take a piss in a bottle, and, this I could never figure out, I miraculously never had to do a number two while I was out there.
Quote:I miraculously never had to do a number two while I was out there.
Maybe the cold weather slowed down your metabolism; you know, micro-hibernation.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against