Join our server on Discord

When did I...
Laotians? That just seems weird besides the normal stupid.
Well, I'm already starting to cut hours on the one pissing me off.
Well that's good isn't it?
I guess, the problem is they don't fear getting fired because we have so few people as it is. We can't afford to fire any of them...yet.
Some of the laziest people I see is the ones where I work, they got to have a link card. It is for a person who got layed off a job, they get money for food. Some of those people get link cards for over a year ago, and they are not looking for another job. If it mean that they do not make $13/hour, so what, they just have to cut the T-bone steak out of their diet.
I was talking to one of the workers who said, everyone agrees I'm the favorite manager, and even if it doesn't seem like it, they do what I ask most of the time, and ignore the other guy cause they have no respect for him. I found that amusing, cause he is an idiot, while my buddy could easily, and has, run that place smoothly.
That's good so you're the favorite manager and the other guy's an idiot, that's funny.
Yeah let's put it this way: I'm suprised he has the higher ability to breathe.

One of our workers put a coupon on wrong, it was a buy one get one free thing. Well normally you make the cheap thing free, she made the expensive one free, told the customer the price and hung up. Well he found out, changed the coupon, called the customer back and told them they have to pay more. That's not something you do when the mistake is the stores fault. Then when I told him it was wrong, he got all cocky and was like "Well that's not how I'm running it." I just bluntly, sternly told him "Yes you will." and he shut up. He's a whining little prick.
Ha! that's certanly showing him.
I would have rather instructed him with a heavy pan to the face but I think I might get in trouble for that.