Join our server on Discord

the good things in life...
Anybody ever got that good feeling after shutting a bully up?
Today, me and my necro friends in diablo2 got harassed by two paladins.
They all decided to take a swing at them untill one of the paladins brought up his high lvl character. I however had a discussion with him ( more resembling a test of wits) and finally shut the bugger up! He exited the world with the immortal words; " I'm not dum!"
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! Lord of the Rings doesn't deserve to be mocked like that! Evil
Anonmon, we've been over this before. Now I don't know what it is with you people and avatars, but could you please give it rest? Please?
Ha Ha Ha "I'm not dum." That's funny because he mispelled it.
Yeah, thanks for pointing it out to the 'dum' people :D
Say what? I've shut up real bullies the old fashioned way. It's a lot more fun.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Have you tried anything other then beating them up? If not, you should really try toying with his mind; it's fun!
Yes but when they're too thick headed to understand then you beat them up of course.
Offcourse! If plan A doesn't work, then you beat him/her untill plan A works again! Twisted
Quote:Have you tried anything other then beating them up? If not, you should really try toying with his mind; it's fun!
That's how it starts. Somebody says something, and then I turn it against him, and either he accepts defeat, or...somebody has to pry us apart.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against