Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday Unknown!!!!!!!!!
little late... ok so im extremely late (as usual) but grats on -insert age here- *hands unknown zoids game* ok we did are part Zephyr, you two up to a drink my treat :) -must be a blue moon- and dont think i forgot you Zephyr *hands Zephyr her kit* ehhhhh its close enough to xmas ^_^
first I have to say one thing *ahem* In soviet russia birthday has you
yeah I know it's bad
but anyway casey that isn't the gamecube zoids game is it? cause I heard it was bad and if your buying just let me take these chaser pills then get so drunk till I have to hold on to the floor to not fall off the planet
heheh well......... it met the discription.... started with z.... lol *scratches head and tries to clear his mind trying to keep from laughing*

sooooooo how bout that drink instead? ^_^
ok we'll drink till we can't stay up but I won't have a hangover tomorrow thanks to these pills
*looks at the pills* rat poison comes in tablets now wow that makes things easier. but seriously you sure you wana do that?
btw the z thing you were close and no it's one of those anti-hangover pills they're supposed to work
I listened to some samples on Amazon. The album is only six songs, and none of them feature any new music, just old music mixed with Jay-Z's lame raps. I'd call that a pretty crappy deal. Instead, I decided to buy the "One Step Closer" single, because I didn't have the original versions of "My December" and "High Voltage" yet. In general, the originals are better than the remixes. There are exceptions...I just got an idea for a poll.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:btw the z thing you were close and no it's one of those anti-hangover pills they're supposed to work

ah well mind if i just treat ya to a good drink then?
ok good for you wise and casey I'll drink you under the table
Quote:Happy birthday, and here's some present advice. Ask your parents to buy you a year's supply of Monoxidil. That's what I've gotten my last two birthdays. The sooner you start, the more hair you'll keep.
Says who?! *storms the birthday cake* I could have gotten out of the cake as well...well, nevermind, I can do it next year :P
Quote:you two up to a drink my treat
Why me?! BTW, I don't drink. You don't keep a brain this bright by drinking. The total amount of alcohol I've drank in my life can be held in half an average glass.
Quote:and dont think i forgot you Zephyr *hands Zephyr her kit* ehhhhh its close enough to xmas ^_^
You know, I actually got a Pupa kit gift for Christmas, courtesy of my mother. She's a hellcat but once in a while she gives me some treat (and then scolds me for weeks :roll: )
Ah well, gotta do what I promised *goes shuffling and sits down, carrying a copy of Casey's story, together with ten mugs of coffee and a device that prevents her from blinking*
Quote:but anyway casey that isn't the gamecube zoids game is it? cause I heard it was bad and if your buying just let me take these chaser pills then get so drunk till I have to hold on to the floor to not fall off the planet
Quote:heheh well......... it met the discription.... started with z.... *scratches head and tries to clear his mind trying to keep from laughing*
LOL!!!
BTW, both Casey and Unknown are drunkards?! Shameful...
(Wait, I could make the most of when they're drunk...)
Oh, I'm sorry. You two are great. I'll be looking forward to the challenge... Twisted