Join our server on Discord

Where IS waldo.... er Casey?
UnknownH Wrote:it's a natually accuring spell targeted towards human females I like so let's just go cheat vegas

sounds like a plan btw should we go get zephyr first?
yeah... that would be a good idea
YAY (gets into C12) i finally get to test the turbo ^_^ *floors the gass* where we goin again?
uh down to south america and then vegas
UnknownH Wrote:uh down to south america and then vegas

mind if i hit the "boost" we might make it back before sundown if i do Twisted
Quote:and he may be under your spell but you're under my spell, which I never could get to work right earlier
Oh really?....that means that Casey is under your spell as well? Twisted
Oh yeah, just like spirits of the darkness are resistent to many things that kills humans but are weak against things that don't affect humans(like sunlight and garlic), your spell doesn't attract humans but does spirits of the darkness like me.
But that now takes away the mystery....I sometimes feel sth or sb touching me all over during the night, and then open my eyes and there's nothing...So it was that....
Quote:oooook thats bit wierd *didn't think they even existed* interesting though *feels the fur*
I find it along the way...*nervous look to Ancient Veemon* It's a fake...*more nervous looks*
Quote:hmm *looks to unknown* cool we get to make donkey jerky... they are kinda like deer so you can do that right?
:( :cry: *releases Silver* Poor thing....I'll follow on feet now...so I'll be there in....1294 days. I'm half the donkey's speed.
Quote:yeah.... what she said.... *thinks about what zephyr said* hey then again your right
*sultry look to Casey* Mmmmm....
Quote:-if you couldnt get it to work right does that mean theres a chance she could spotainiously combust er something?
No, it means he made all the other girls combust. You already know I'm very resistent to magic, so I didn't explode like the others.
Quote:the spell it's more of a attraction spell not a spell spell so there wouldn't be any side affects
It's a spell called 'Animal Magnetism'. And it does have side effects...*runs to the bathroom*
Ah well, I guess I'll just wait for you two...
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:and he may be under your spell but you're under my spell, which I never could get to work right earlier
Oh really?....that means that Casey is under your spell as well? Twisted

*looks at unknown*....... nope, flat line...

But that now takes away the mystery....I sometimes feel sth or sb touching me all over during the night, and then open my eyes and there's nothing...So it was that....

heheh ill touch ya alnight long and then some, just say the word Wink

Quote:oooook thats bit wierd *didn't think they even existed* interesting though *feels the fur*
I find it along the way...*nervous look to Ancient Veemon* It's a fake...*more nervous looks*

as i said whats dead is dead and cant be brought back.... or atleast in most cases seen shouldn't

Quote:hmm *looks to unknown* cool we get to make donkey jerky... they are kinda like deer so you can do that right?
:( :cry: *releases Silver* Poor thing....I'll follow on feet now...so I'll be there in....1294 days. I'm half the donkey's speed.

dont worry we thought better not to do that... and we gonna come pick ya up... donkey too... lol though its gonna be hell getting silver across the border.

Quote:yeah.... what she said.... *thinks about what zephyr said* hey then again your right
*sultry look to Casey* Mmmmm....

*smiles back*

Quote:-if you couldnt get it to work right does that mean theres a chance she could spotainiously combust er something?
No, it means he made all the other girls combust. You already know I'm very resistent to magic, so I didn't explode like the others.

damn good thing i love you then isn't it? ^_^ lol - btw good work with the wand unknown now there'll be 1/2 the friggin fun in vegas

Quote:the spell it's more of a attraction spell not a spell spell so there wouldn't be any side affects
It's a spell called 'Animal Magnetism'. And it does have side effects...*runs to the bathroom*

damnit unknown see what you did now?! *spots a herd of cattle comming at unknown*if they followin you ya gonna have ta walk

Ah well, I guess I'll just wait for you two...[/quote]
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Oh really?....that means that Casey is under your spell as well? Twisted
Oh yeah, just like spirits of the darkness are resistent to many things that kills humans but are weak against things that don't affect humans(like sunlight and garlic), your spell doesn't attract humans but does spirits of the darkness like me.
no like I said it only works on human females I like
sth or sb? and that might be me I sometimes might get away from my self if I'm dreaming *shrug*

Quote:*sultry look to Casey* Mmmmm....
hmm *thinking*
Quote:No, it means he made all the other girls combust. You already know I'm very resistent to magic, so I didn't explode like the others.
no they were found alive I couldn't get it to work now it just works on it's own

not my spell maybe you're getting interference

casey we can get it across the border we can just go thought texas I know what to say
and those cows are following you beside I could get there anyway I always carry somethings just incase
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Oh really?....that means that Casey is under your spell as well? Twisted
sth or sb? and that might be me I sometimes might get away from my self if I'm dreaming *shrug*

hmm *thinking*
Quote:No, it means he made all the other girls combust. You already know I'm very resistent to magic, so I didn't explode like the others.
no they were found alive I couldn't get it to work now it just works on it's own

not my spell maybe you're getting interference

casey we can get it across the border we can just go thought texas I know what to say
and those cows are following you beside I could get there anyway I always carry somethings just incase
UnknownH Wrote:Oh really?....that means that Casey is under your spell as well? Twisted

hmm *thinking*

*notices both unknown and zephyr looking at me strangely* *looks at unknown* ok i dont mind if she stares but i dont float that way... scooter

oh really? i aint the one casting the juju shit so i doubt that - and you still may end up walkin if there aint enough room for silver