Join our server on Discord

I AM SO F*ING TIRED OF THIS ELECTION CRAP!!!!!!!!!
heh heh that's funny
*sigh* I only beg of you...
You live in the most powerful country in the world; your vote can change everything. Please, vote for the peace. All the world is hoping for it. Please, vote that the money that is spent in war gets spent in your wellfare. You can do it. Future's riding on you. Create a better future. Take away the death shadow that hovers over the world.
I'm surprisingly politically active. Too bad third parties hardly get any show in the elections. I'm really interested in the libertarian party.

Hey, by the way.
huh? libertarian? that's different so who wants who to win would kerry be better? I could easily say president kerry but what does everyone else think
Quote:I could easily say president kerry but what does everyone else think
:arrow: Turn this arrow 90 degrees clockwise.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'd say that Kerry might be better for international relations, but coming from Canada, that won't make any difference given our current leadership.

Paul Martin's somthing none too shy of Spineless.
When he Bush administration barred most countries who didn't join the coalition from bidding on contracts in Iraq, Martin managed to get Canada in on the contacts by basically meeting Bush and kissing his ass like crazy.

Jean Cretien, our Prime-Minister from less than a year ago, always told everyone exactly what he thought of them and let them deal with it. He once strangled a protester before his bodyguards could get to him, and, just to piss Bush off, he refused the resignation of the PM who was caught calling Bush a moron.

Ironic, though, considering the things I admire Cretien for are some of the same reasons I don't care for Bush.
Quote:Ironic, though, considering the things I admire Cretien for are some of the same reasons I don't care for Bush.
It makes sense. Doing what you feel without considering the consequences is a lot more admirable when you don't have the force to back it up, and you're actually putting your ass on the line. Bush doesn't care because there are no consequences, except for one day, and one chance. If we blow it, we're screwed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote::arrow: Turn this arrow 90 degrees clockwise.
uh... I was saying it's just as easy as saying president bush plus it was late at night so I was tired