Join our server on Discord

Pulled away before your time, I can't deal; it's so unfair
I've been trying to complete my collection from The Offspring by picking up all of the rare non-album tracks. The problem is that three of the tracks, "D.U.I.", "Hey Joe" (Jimi Hendrix cover), and "I've Got A Right" are only available on discontinued "Ixnay On The Hombre" singles. I've been waiting months for them to show up on ebay, Amazon, or the U.K. Amazon. I actually managed to buy the "Gone Away" single on ebay, but it never arrived (I waited two months), so I had to take a refund. How can they discontinue singles with tracks that you can't get anywhere else? It's just not right. I lucked out on buying all of Soundgarden and Chris Cornell's rare tracks (there's about 45 of them) on several singles and 3 CD-R's. Now I want to finish The Offspring, except for the remixes and live tracks; I don't necessarily need all of those, just the ones of songs I like. Which singles do I have so far? "Gotta Get Away", "All I Want", "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) Pt. 2", "She's Got Issues (green cover)", "Why Don't You Get A Job? Pt. 1 and 2", "Original Prankster Pt. 1 and 2", "Want You Bad Pt. 1 and 2", "Million Miles Away Pt. 1 and 2", "Defy You", "Hit That Pt. 1", "(Can't Get My) Head Around You Pt. 1". I also have "Totalimmortal" and "Bloodstains" (covers).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hmmm...well, the music industry seems to be leaving you no choice: Looks like you have a justified case for downloading them off of Kazaa or something, even if you are morally opposed to the notion. (I kinda am, but in instances such as this, I let myself go find it/them)

Then just burn 'em on a CD. Voila!
I've tried that before. I can't even become a Kazaa member, because for some reason, they won't accept any of my email addresses. Anyway, I doubt that I could find them on there. I've tried a bunch of internet searches, and I've only turned up lyrics, no MP3's.
I know that you saw me.
heh problems huh uh you think bit torrent would work and kazza sucks I keep saying that
www.winmx.com thats what i use, i DL a lot, mostly because i like SOME pop, not all of it. plus i dled all the pre-fallen evanescence stuff there, every last version of every song ever made by evanescence...that still amazes me...@.@
I've got good news and bad news. I found out that D.U.I. was also on the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" soundtrack, so I ordered that from Amazon. I also managed to find one site out of about 40 tries with a working download for it (a Green Day fan site, oddly enough), but the track skips a little. I found sites that said they had "Hey Joe", "I Got A Right", and "The Blurb", but the save targets aren't working on any of them. I'm guessing it's a legal crackdown type thing, or a host file size type thing. Either way, unless someone knows some mp3 sites with working targets to rare tracks, I still need the discontinued singles. :(

Edit: The American government can ban the free downloads all they want, but they have no authority over the Italian, French, and German sites. :D I managed to pick up a few more of the missing tracks. I got "I Got A Right", so I won't need "The Meaning Of Life" single. Unfortunately, after hours of searching, the only version of "Hey Joe" (Hendrix cover) still on the net has a skip. The Offspring do something pretty funny with it in the second verse. "Hey Joe, I heard you caught your old lady fucking some other guy." Fortunately, this is also available on the "Go ahead, Punk...Make My Day" compilation by Nitro Records.
I know that you saw me.