Join our server on Discord

Fuck all Humans! Let them burn in Hell!
that's sad sorry
Wisemon Wrote:I was diagnosed with the exact same thing, although recently they decided that I "grew out of it", or something. I think it's real, and it doesn't leave you. I still overthink every social situation, and I suck at them. Buddy, I'm a 21 year old virgin (now by choice), and I'm attractive, funny, intelligent, charming...the whole package. My problem has been that I can't approach girls, even when they give me a look like they want me to talk to them. Once a conversation gets going, I'm okay, but coming up with a reason to say "hi", and coming up with the follow-up, that's our greatest burden. I feel the deepest level of empathy for you.

I think I might have something like that...
Quote:I think I might have something like that...
I figured there'd be a few people thinking that. It's not that simple. Here's a test question. Do you feel alone, even when you're with a crowd of people, even when those people are the ones you call your friends? They're talking to each other, and you're there, but you're not really there. You just look for an opportunity to insert something, to remind them that you exist, and then retreat again from the conversation. When it's over, you know that you'll be alone while they do their thing. You'll be sad to be alone, but at the same time, the uncontrollable nervous sweat that's beginning to form pit stains will stop. If these thoughts don't cross your mind every time you're around your peers, you don't have it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sounds about right, although in my case, it might be because I spent a significant amount of my childhood on the verge of deafness. Supposedly that can really hurt someone's social abilities.
Quote:Sounds about right, although in my case, it might be because I spent a significant amount of my childhood on the verge of deafness. Supposedly that can really hurt someone's social abilities.
That could definitely cause something similar. Sometimes I feel like I might as well be deaf, for all the good it does me to listen while others chat. That feeling of not really being there, it's sort of like deafness.
I know that you saw me.
Im quite familiar with Ass-Burger SYndrome. It's also a fitting name, too. My best friend has it, and the only conclusion Ive come to is that basically, it's an excuse for someone being a complete douchebag and asshole. SO far Ive yet to be proved wrong.
Quote:god damn aspergers syndrome drives me fucking crazy! hey im a virgin! WOW! i didn't know about that before... AWW SHIT!!! that sucks fricking ASS! LOL!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*chuckle* I guess that's why you hate us so much...
Hey take it easy.You'll find someone.If only you could come here I have lots of classmates that the only need they have for a guy is to have a prick. Twisted
But then,don't just call all girls sluts just cuz you have a communication problem.
Oh yeah,and that syndrome originated in my Uni.When sb tells you' How do you do',they mean'I'm gonna fuck your ass';
When they say 'This is an easy exam' they mean 'Gonna fuck your ass'
When they say 'You need to study more' they mean 'gonna fuck your ass again,you got it?!'
Then it expanded....
uh what?
Quote:Im quite familiar with Ass-Burger SYndrome.
I think she's referring to Reo's pun. Ass-Burger=sodomy, best I can figure. It's something along the lines of: At her university, every word out of a boy's mouth translates to, "I want anal." At my school, the boys don't have a preference; they'll take whatever hole they can get.
I know that you saw me.
i dont really give a damn if i have sex or not. it more of the fact that i dont have a girlfriend to talk with on things that would help m out when im like married. and i dont think every girl is a slut. i just know the ones at my school are! i dont hate all of you. just the ones that have the privlige to NOT experiance my pain. LOL!