Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who is the cutest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Salamon
5.56%
3 5.56%
Gomamon
1.85%
1 1.85%
Gabumon
11.11%
6 11.11%
Patamon
5.56%
3 5.56%
Veemon
14.81%
8 14.81%
Guilmon
14.81%
8 14.81%
Renamon
31.48%
17 31.48%
Elecmon
3.70%
2 3.70%
Labramon
1.85%
1 1.85%
Other (specify)
9.26%
5 9.26%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who is the cutest rookie digimon?
who not
I dunno, and honestly I don't care.. All I know is that I need money...
...you should create a "Who needs money poll"
Maybe I should, but I'm just too lazy.. Maybe you should do it, king of the boards?
54 posts and only 11 votes?! Come on, people, we can do better.
Well half of it is unrelated spam :?
sorry for that. I stil keep saying renamon
Renamon is a good choice. If you have your doubts then just try imagining her asleep....in fact, I wonder if I can draw it....
I like to see it if you draw it
Are you sure Renamon is 'cute'? Yes, I know she's 'hot', and I know she's 'grand' but 'cute' or 'cuter than others on the list' I'm not sure about, because most pictures of her are with her $$y dribbling or something like that. Her lower forms, Viximon and Reremon however, are definitely cute

My choice... after several days of mental conflict, I eventually said Veemon. He's one word, cute and will always be cute. DemiVeemon is cute, Chibomon is sort of cute. My second choice will be Labramon, he's adorable, and should be on a series, not hogged by the japanese never to be translated. Third, Gomamon, obviously, Fourth, Elecmon and number five, Guilmon, because of his voice and amusing child-like personality.

*Slaps Forehead* I SHOULD have included Dorumon! NNNGGHH! *Thunderclap* whoops, there goes my fan. Luckily I included "Other" as well.

59 posts and still 11 votes, people