Join our server on Discord

Playing it Str8?
Quote:this topic reminds me of another normal board I go to except we're nice to new people
I'm not mean to new people, am I? Check back at the Random Chat for what I did to Sir Erendor.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
no this board has very little tolerence for noobs and they curse a lot
Very little tolerance for noobs? Bollocks. They always get a warm welcome. Except of course if they're stupid.
exactly that's the attitude of that board I go to idiots get flamed, names changed, and soon get banned it can be quite fun somtimes
hmm i dont think i am evil to noobs. ^^
For what it's worth, I'm actually looking forward to the Missy Elliot reality show that should be on UPN by the summer. That, and I kinda like MTV's "Pimp My Ride," if you can call that a reality show.

I have no interest in watching this piece of crap Fox show. It's just another late cash-in on last year's sudden trend toward gay media in the mainstream. People who still think the term "metrosexual" is cool might enjoy this. Whatever.
I wonder do the gay wish they were still not mainstream after some of this
I highly doublt that they would.
ok
NeKo Link Wrote:Ok wtf has anyone heard of Foxs new reality show Ok I guess the prize is a million bucks and theres a bunch of guys but hidden ammung these guys is several Gay guys and if she picks a str8 guy they get the Million if she picks a gay guy He gets it all. :? Omg What the Fuck is going on in tv Im so fucking sick of reality shows and this just the worst so fisking stupid god im gonna stop now beffore I have an anurisim

I'm sure everyone in the Yaoi Pad will pickit Fox for such an offensive show (/ sarcasm)