Join our server on Discord

Poll: The DaD and the DHZ are planning to merge within the next few weeks. Do you think that should happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
53.33%
8 53.33%
No
46.67%
7 46.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DaD / DHZ-Merge: What's your opinion?
Quote:Gee urban dream, that post was completely unbias. Not sure what messages you were reading, but I'm pretty sure not everybody at the DHZ hates the DaD.
I didn't say that. I said most of them. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but that was simply the impression I was getting.

Quote:Maybe you should wait until the merge happens before speading any propaganda.
I wasn't. I was merely stating my opinion and asking what others think.

Quote:I'm confident that the merging will produce something that is niether the DaD or DHZ, something that will hopefully be better than either could be alone. It's not wrong to prefer the DaD to the DHZ, but don't try to set any false images of the DHZ or the notion that nothing will good will ever come of something that hasn't even happened, or possibly never will.
Well, I really wasn't trying to do any of these things. I really wasn't. I mean, I admitted that the DHZ was being run much better than the DaD, didn't I? And I never said that "nothing good will ever come out of the merge". I believe the merger would have created a site that would have been much better than the DHZ and the DaD are now. It was the board I was concerned about. I think the people could have gotten along pretty well, but how would the new board have been run? More like DHZ, which is more or less anarchy (I don't mean that in the negative sense though) or the DaD, which is all pretty controlled? And wouldn't there have been too many mods? Stuff like that got me nervous.

Quote:Just treat rumors as rumors, and you'll be fine. DHZ can say what they want, it's their right, free speech man. But kinda have to wonder why they keep ranting about this
I don't rely on rumors. If anybody else had said all the stuff about "A DHZ with Togashi paying for it" I would have ignored it, but the fact that Sonimon himself said it made it sort of more official, if you know what I mean. I mean, I don't mind him saying it -- free speech, agree with ya there -- but it worried me.

Quote:I wouldn't worry, I think Toga has pretty much made up his mind already.

Quote:Don worry, it will all be okay ^_^
Quote:As for the condition of the DaD, you will find the next few days very....enlightening.
OK, that all sounds pretty reassuring. And, looking at the DaD's new logo, I feel pretty enlightened already ^_^

Oh, and one more thing. If the two sites really would have merged, I would have gone along with it and would have continued posting to the new board. It's just that I was pretty sure the new board would have had a hard time during the first few months of its existance. I've seen shit like that happen before, if only on a much smaller scale. But I trust Togashi. Anyone who can create a site and keep it online, advertising-free and this popular for over three years (which is more than the average lifespan of your average hentai site) must know what he's doing, even if there aren't very many updates.

Peace.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Mr.Breaker - 08-08-2003, 03:15 PM
[No subject] - by Togashi - 08-08-2003, 03:26 PM
[No subject] - by Hazer123 - 08-08-2003, 06:06 PM
[No subject] - by NekoDramon - 08-08-2003, 08:29 PM
[No subject] - by Mad Mallard - 08-08-2003, 10:11 PM
[No subject] - by Tazer - 08-08-2003, 10:59 PM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 08-08-2003, 11:48 PM
[No subject] - by JaxomZero - 08-09-2003, 03:22 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 08-09-2003, 03:24 AM
[No subject] - by Chibi Renamon - 08-09-2003, 03:53 AM