Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
OOC: ok! Well she is fighting for peace! So she can make the deaths of most of her kind worth it! :3 also so she can be herself without any worry of being attacked! <3
IC: *walking down the street* hmm.. *looking for a shop selling armour or weaponry* surly there should be something here.. Where else would the idiots here get their gear! *checking her visor to see if it can show her a shop however it proves useless due to a field barrier protecting the town* I just with I had my fathers sword!
OOC:..well my plan is that they end up in an armed force together and eventully exiled for something so they start there own.

IC:

as garret walks around town finishing off his food he notices a sign and it reads *warriors wanted to fight* "wow! this is the kind of adventure im looking for!!" he says with glee as he begins to rush over the where he is needed to be to sign up.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: yeah! Ok! Should she join the "warriors wanted" thing too? :3
IC: *she walks and eventually comes across a store selling armour, she walks inside, the rusty bell on the door rings as she shuts the door and begins to look around* hmmm.. *finds a sword and a ladies torso armour with intricate designs on and she strolls around* I wonder... *walking through a section of the store that seemed quite old and dusty as of nobody had been there for years and she stumbles across something* o.o I.. I never expected to see anything like that! *lifting up a decorated piece of metal too big to be for a man* anything for my kind is quite rare now and I just! *lost for words she carried it and the rest of her purchases to the desk and pays*
OOC: YES!!!!!

IC:

garret begins his treak to the towns barracks to fight for some noble cause he continues still shrugging off the eyes that follow him
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ok! ^^
IC: *she walks out the store and goes to hide in some dark ally to turn back into her normal form, she pulls her new Centaur armour on dusting it off and now feeling more equipt in her gear pulling her visor down she sets to head off but the wanted poster catches her eye* wanted warriors! Maybe I could get so training in before I try to make peace! I could benefit me if I get used to wearing my armour, like old times! ^^ *taking it down she follows where it tells her to go**people watch her, alienating everything she does to which she ignores*
IC:

"hmmm" garret says as he arrives at a majestic copper building. "guess this must be the place" he announces as he enters the building to see lines and lines of recruits.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she finds the place checking her visor for the details before walking over and opening the door to enter* o.O so many people d.. Do I?! *shakes her head* yes.. I have to! *she walks in carefully not to make too much noise which is hard with hooves, carefully treating she joins the que*
IC:

to his surprise he opens the door to find a large line of people most human and it seems as if he is the last one. "uhhhh" he utters shocked that he is late and he quickly jumps into the que unseen as one by one people approch a guest where a guard decides wether they can or cannot enter.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *at the back of the que, feeling a little out of place with all the people* hmmm.. So I wonder what this is all about.. *looking about at the long que* it must be popular! So I guess it's a good thing! *lightly stamps her hoof as she waits with the many others curious to know more*
IC:

is now in the que as it slowly moves down many people walking off at the front hanging the heads in shame.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds