Join our server on Discord

Inferno Academy
(They'll cause significantly more problems later in the RP and are always the ones to drag it under the water and beat it to death. I see no reason not to remove the weeds before they destroy your garden)
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
OOC: That's not how things are done on this board Emir, after a couple days the characters of whoever hasn't posted are considered static and anyone interacting with them moves on. If they don't come back then we just write them out of the RP. But we don't ban them from an RP after just a day of no posting. Things happen, life gets in the way.

IC:

Lillith chuckled a bit as the student vanished, "Hmm, what a shame, he looked like he might have been fun." she shrugged a bit as she looked around at some of the other students, spoting one that looked surprisingly human young girl, looking more like she belonged in a normal human school as opposed to a demonic one, "Well this is interesting." she grinned as she walked near her, "Greetings, you must be one of the new students," she leaned in towards her, seeming to sniff the air around her, "Impressive disguise, you look perfectly human, but you still have the scent of a demon." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Forkadus got to work right away. He roam around the top of the gathering area. Doing hi sbest not to be scene he place magic symbles in certain places. What he was planning to do was going to basicly build 'fire hydrants'. The symbles would keep the fire flowing through out the area so long as the seals where there they would keep dispensing fire. "Ha this should liven things up quite nicely and if anyone dies then meh less people to have to get to know." Of course this would still drain him quite a bit but he was a fire demon so doing this would not drain him to a dangerous level. Once the last symble was on place her got ready. He began to concentrate on the fire conjuring.
Creative Minds
Nyu was relieved when her name was displayed so quickly and hasslefree. She seemed to be partnered with someone by the name of Forkadus. She thought it was a very peculiar name, but decided to save her impressions for when she actually met them.

Before she could leave for the assigned room however, the nekomata was confronted by Lilith, who she guessed was attempting to size her up. Following her principles of staying polite and friendly with strangers, Nyu smiled and bowed quickly, "Thanks, Nyu-chan tries very hard," she said, though she didn't say she was using this form because her powers were weakened, "It's nice to meet you, nyah!" she mewed, ready to leave at any second if the other feline did nothing else.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, good to see at least one student has some manners." Lillith smiled, "I'm Lilith, one of the teachers here, oh yes this is Dawn," she said, motioning to the angel, "My pet, also a tool I use for teaching on occasion. I hope to see you in my class soon." she purred a bit as she walked off to inspect the other students.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nyu introduced herself to Dawn in a polite manner as well. During her short travels out of the clan's turf, she hadn't seen a picture quite like a woman leashing another and showing her off as a pet before; she decided it was strange, but Dawn didn't appear to be bothered by it, and it was not her place to interfere anyway.

After bidding the teacher farewell, the schoolgirl demon made her way over to the room. She felt quite exhausted if she was honest to herself, and needed her rest. Unlike most demons, devils, fiends or apparitions of the sort that have a stronger, bigger connections to the underworld, nekomata are earth-bound spirits that don't commonly descend to hell under normal circumstances.

These weren't normal circumstances, Nyu thought as she stood in front of the door to her room, expecting things to be quiet until the next day when her training and lessons would begin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Forkadus finishes concentrating and all the symbles around the area begin to glow. "Now let the BEGIN!" WIth those words fire begins to spread all across the area where the new students are. You hear the ones that are more vulnerable to fire begin to panic. "Hahaha this ought to be fun to watch." Still that spell did do a number on his energy but he was fine and just loving the scene before him.
Creative Minds
~I'm waiting for Frisk E.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
OOC: I think it's just very off-putting that the characters just went off and did their own things instead of waiting for the others to gather and for teachers to tell them which rooms they'll go in. One just went off somewhere and evaded a teacher. Another just cast a spell that affected a large number of demons.

Some of the guidelines here http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=5162&pid=381343#pid381343 have been violated, and they're only there to ensure equal fun for everyone.

The GM's posted rules did say that students allowed to misuse their powers. Also... do try not to do things that leave other players behind so fast, and when you make a post, wait for someone to react to them before posting again. It would also help to consider that some people can't absolutely post every day, and if they find out that they'll disappear for an extended period of time, they usually leave a note so their character will be considered static.

Keep it fun for everyone, guys! ^ ^

IC:

A single step echoed through the halls, traveling through the Academy's interiors, above the screaming, above the sound of blazing flames, and the fires are snuffed out forcefully by an even more intense magic. Revann lowers his hands from his ears and looks up as the pain from that weird spell disappeared almost instantaneously. He looked around, and the sorting resumed as if nothing had happened.

[Hall Outside]

M's silhouette fades into view directly behind Forkadus, a single step shattering the symbols the fire demon had set up all over the place the same way it would shatter glass. The teacher's cigarette ember burns brightly before he exhales a plume of smoke, shaking his head slowly as he kept his hands in his pockets.

"My my..." He drawled coldly, his perpetual evil grin and gleaming glasses the only things visible in the darkness. The walls around the hall glow with demonic scriptures as he spoke; an area of effect spell that prevented demons from running away through natural or magical means. "Are we having disciplinary issues on the very first day of school?" The teacher asks, and the intense pressure of killing intent squeezes around the fire demon.

[Outside Vincent's Room]

Revann sighed as he knocked on the door of the room he was sent to. He was to share it with a fallen angel named Vincent, and with a title like Fallen Angel of Bleeding Wings, he just hoped his roommate didn't mind weaklings like him. Or at least, didn't like the taste.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Getting bord with the wait the incubus, made to look like a succbus left the door with a sigh, though how ever before he left he left a Very flirty note, leaving a kiss mark on the evoplope before walking down the halls, a pair of steletto boots on him to complet the outfit. he contined down the path looking for him but soon grined seeing his next toy. a human looking boy with words written on him as he said, his voice even acting the part of the succbus "Hey! you...word boy..." walking slowly over towards him swaying his hips. "what are you doing in these parts?"
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA