Join our server on Discord

uhh...hi....
(yeAh, that's the second biggest problem... XD)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(just gotta wait till i'm more public X3 and why are we talking in "( )"'s anyways?)
The OCA
('cause we's waitin for Backlasher to confirm or deny whether or not it worked.)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(who and what?)
The OCA
(psycho Backlasher, the dude we been whispering about? Rofl and, the roll)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(oooooh)
The OCA
*kicks down the door wearing a very unconvincing Psycho Backlasher costume* I AM... Not Psycho. You only rolled a 16 when you needed a 19 or a 20 to get Psycho. *throws the costume away* But 15 and 16 summon me!

I'm Maahes! Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
ty and lol
The OCA
Dammit! I mean... Hi...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
mind explaning to me the whole guilmon plushie thing?
The OCA